PS3 Network down!

txyaloo

Established Member
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!

Someone is doing a DDOS attack on it. Serves Sony right for being pricks.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Another thing that will never affect my life. I did not realize it was a network btw.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
OH NOES!!!!11 My network works just fine. Oh, wait, that's because I'm on the better X-Box one.....lol

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I'd rather pay for the better network, unlike the one y'all use that goes down like a two bit hooker on a "date"....

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I'd rather pay for the better network, unlike the one y'all use that goes down like a two bit hooker on a "date"....

I've had my PS3 for over a year and this is the first time I haven't been able to log on. I will take one day of no network over paying for an XBOX Live membership. I will also take my Blu-ray player too, maybe I will take this time to watch Avatar or I Am Legend.

It will be back up tomorrow. There are plenty of great games that don't require the network. Drink a beer and relax.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's sad when idiots comment on things they have no experience with. 3 years as a playstation owner, and this is the first unscheduled outage of the psn that i've experienced.

OH NOES!!!!11 My network works just fine. Oh, wait, that's because I'm on the better X-Box one.....lol

you must mean the one that prompted a class action lawsuit (lol.) because of major issues with connectivity and account recovery a few years ago. :dw:

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
it's sad when idiots comment on things they have no experience with. 3 years as a playstation owner, and this is the first unscheduled outage of the psn that i've experienced.

you must mean the one that prompted a class action lawsuit (lol.) because of major issues with connectivity and account recovery a few years ago. :dw:

thats why its kinda shocking when the psn goes down...the xboxers make a big deal about it....

but, when they get the RROD, its no surprise, rather expected. almost like they knew it was coming.

awaits an oscar winning quote rebutle from an xbox nut swingn fanboy

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Hmm so this is why I couldnt play kz3 last night.. Had to end up playing a little prototype.... (sigh dont really like one player games)

Blackness03

Established Member
mine use to work great about 3 weeks ago. and now it never works. . my nat type is set on 2 and every now and then i can watch a netflix movie but most of the time it just kicks me back off if it even signs in

SlowLNF

Established Member
I'm watching Netflix on my PS3 right now, not signed in but it's still streaming for some reason lol.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
thats why its kinda shocking when the psn goes down...the xboxers make a big deal about it....

but, when they get the RROD, its no surprise, rather expected. almost like they knew it was coming.

awaits an oscar winning quote rebutle from an xbox nut swingn fanboy

My original xbox 360, purchased the day it came out, never RROD'd til the day my brother smashed it 4 years later:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread