PSA PA-15?

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
While I have not purchased a "complete" rifle I have several of their complete uppers and used a few of their stripped lowers with no complaints. I have a few more builds I wanna do, thanks for the reminder!!!

SHOdown220

Established Member
Do it and do it now. People are starting to buy up guns and ammo right now so who knows how long and how hard it will hit the market. I remember "budget" ar15s selling for $1k+ back when obummer said he was going to ban them. I bought a complete upper and a complete lower a few months ago and have been real happy with it. Sure they aren't the high dollar rifles you can buy and you can tell that but they are still high quality and reliable. Best value still is to buy the complete uppers and lowers separate.

*edit Looking at that website right now a lot of the cheapest uppers are already sold out but you can still get separate complete upper and lower for roughly $385 bucks. Add a magazine and a sight and you're all set

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Built a PSA M4 with soldered muzzle on a S&W M&P receiver.

For a tool rifle it runs flawless except with steal casings. One in 30 may stick coming out.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
budget AR I would go with the M&P (slickguns for searching best prices)
I'd add ruger 556 to that budget list as well

My cousin has a MP sport II...nice for the price...but my ruger 556 is a bit better for the same money. I especially like the handle, the barrel nut better.

Both shoot great and you cant go wrong with either

The best part about the AR platform is you change whatever ya want quick and easy to make it better

nxhappy

Established Member
I'd add ruger 556 to that budget list as well

My cousin has a MP sport II...nice for the price...but my ruger 556 is a bit better for the same money. I especially like the handle, the barrel nut better.

Both shoot great and you cant go wrong with either

The best part about the AR platform is you change whatever ya want quick and easy to make it better
I agree good sir

sleek98

Established Member
Dam it sold out quick.

what’s the process for getting someone local to receive it? I assume they would charge for the paperwork.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I've bought several PSA complete rifles, as well as piece mealed their uppers and lowers and have always been happy with them. I am waiting on a few pistol kits right now from them so I can throw together a few lowers from my stock pile for truck guns. I also have a 308 from them and it shoots really nice

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Dam it sold out quick.

what’s the process for getting someone local to receive it? I assume they would charge for the paperwork.

When you check out, select a local FFL to you for them to ship it too. Call the FFL and let them know you have a gun coming in, they will call you when it shows up then you go in and fill out the paperwork and run through the background check. Most FFL's charge a $25-35 transfer fee. Buy some mags or ammo while you're picking up your rifle and support your local gun store, your $35 transfer fee isn't keeping their lights on.

sleek98

Established Member
When you check out, select a local FFL to you for them to ship it too. Call the FFL and let them know you have a gun coming in, they will call you when it shows up then you go in and fill out the paperwork and run through the background check. Most FFL's charge a $25-35 transfer fee. Buy some mags or ammo while you're picking up your rifle and support your local gun store, your $35 transfer fee isn't keeping their lights on.

I am hoping to get into the local shop and see what they have first. They have restricted their hours down to a few hours due to high demand. However their hours were during the time I work, but I am home for the next 30 days so I will go see what they have, if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread