PSI MOTORSPORTS, class act!

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Well I ran my car this past weekend at Fun Ford Weekend in the true street event. Made one pass no problems, except the usual tire spin. "All power, no tire". Anyways, I line up for my second pass, do my spin in the water box and SNAP! My left halfshalf breaks. That sucks! PSI guys just happen to be there racing some trucks and has a booth setup. I find Patrick and all their guys help me pull my car off the track and load it on one of their trailors and they pull to their shop that day. Patrick will start to fix monday. Just want to say thanks to all the PSI guys, especially Pat & Blaine. Oh yeah I will be upgrading!!!!!

s/c stang

Established Member
sorry to hear about your car man....gues some lv5 shafts are going in and way to go PSI on helping a fellow customer

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Adding new shafts, new bushings, retune, check the clutch for any slip or damage & give the car a rest from the track for a while.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
I hope they finish my car this week. So far Patrick has been awesome to deal with and a overall great guy. Cant wait to see 19psi dyno's at!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sorry about your car, but good to see the guys help you out like that! Now quit breaking shit so they can finish my truck! LOL.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Yeah, sucks about the car, but it just means it'll be stronger!

Yeah, the guys at PSI are a damn good group.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Well I ran my car this past weekend at Fun Ford Weekend in the true street event. Made one pass no problems, except the usual tire spin. "All power, no tire". Anyways, I line up for my second pass, do my spin in the water box and SNAP! My left halfshalf breaks. That sucks! PSI guys just happen to be there racing some trucks and has a booth setup. I find Patrick and all their guys help me pull my car off the track and load it on one of their trailors and they pull to their shop that day. Patrick will start to fix monday. Just want to say thanks to all the PSI guys, especially Pat & Blaine. Oh yeah I will be upgrading!!!!!

Pat's a good guy. Sorry i couldnt be out there that weekend. Level 5's are nice, i got em.. seems like you need them.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ya'll need to get your shit in one piece so we can all go get after it like we used to......but now it seems like we all have a LOT more power than we did a year ago

drptitan

Established Member
Ya the Psi guys are second to none, they are the only shop my car goes to. As soon as mine gets out of the body shop it will be returning there to finish up my fuel system and a retune. So tired of this 16* of timming bull, i want my power back!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread