PTK 99-04 2V Turbo Kit

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
This is a PTK turbo kit for 99-04 2V Mustangs. The kit includes all piping (jet hot coated), all V-band/hose clamps, and not shown but included is the pipe and filter that attaches to the turbo inlet. There is no corrosion on the cold side piping and turbo has no shaft play or oil leaking. Turbo is a Garrett 67mm. Previous owner of the kit made 619rwhp with a 2V on 93 @ 18.5lbs, forged bottom end, turbo cams, return fuel system, but it had stock heads. Btw, the intercooler is made by Livernois, not some cheap CXracing ebay model.

The bad. The kit is missing the MAF, WG, BPV/BOV, and some silicone hose fittings. There is corrosion on the inside of the hot side piping. You will have to get the hot side piping sand blasted to remove the corrosion/rust before you install the kit. It should not cost more than $400-500 to get that done. That is the reason i'm offering the kit for such a low price. I'm not hiding anything here. This kit cost $5999 brand new from PTK, so keep in mind this is a quality turbo kit, not an ON3 special of the week here. I bought the kit with the corrosion knowing I would have to get it sand blasted, but you still come out way ahead with even putting in $500 into this kit being able to make the power this kit can make. The headers have no corrosion on them, anything you see on them is just from sealant.

RSLDUDd.jpg

jHcOcoV.jpg

UOGwfwV.jpg

9ennzAE.jpg

pMpeLpy.jpg

3nRAfDK.jpg

ntUO6qV.jpg

Yzg8wc2.jpg

MAVoQIO.jpg

czIQoVz.jpg

Asking $1200 and we split shipping. You cover the 3% PP fees or add the 3%.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread