Pulled the trigger today...

drmustang

Banned
Can you PM the dealership where you got it? I'm also in western PA and in the market. What's the Adv Assessment?

I'm supposed to meet with a dealer tomorrow night that has a '14 allocation.

Hope you are not attempting to deal with Kenny Ross Ford in Adamsburg near Irwin. They are some real knuckleheads for sure. They would not budge off $36,000 for an '03 Cobra. They said that they were not allowed to sell for less than that because it was an SVT product. Typical lies that these car dealer monkeys are known for. I bought the identical car down to the color from another dealer 2 weeks later for $29,100. "Let the Buyer Beware" is good advice for those that are poised to do business with these kinda characters.

Last edited:

Ferrcad

Established Member
Sold out right in Decemeber.... Read a little closer... First dealer screwed me out of courtesy trade so went elsewhere and lost courtesy trade...

ponygirl06

Established Member
So they are going to change an order they already placed to your specs giving you an earlier order date? I asked about doing that with a dealer, but they had a coupe on order and couldn't change it to a convertible. I ended up going with a different dealer and am happy with my 4/1 build date. Congratulations on a great deal.

Ferrcad

Established Member
So they are going to change an order they already placed to your specs giving you an earlier order date? I asked about doing that with a dealer, but they had a coupe on order and couldn't change it to a convertible. I ended up going with a different dealer and am happy with my 4/1 build date. Congratulations on a great deal.

Pony,

They pulled there allocation order and resubmitted mine in its place... I'm hearing maybe late July early August at this point.... So we will see... These orders change weekly...

Users who are viewing this thread