Pulley/general question

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Hey guys, I know I have already asked about the 2.93 pulley with the 4# lower, my other question is, do I get the full aux. idler set or just the 100mm? My general question is where should I start with this car, it has an exhaust, so I'm not worried about that, but I don't really know where to start with this one. My 02 limited me without building the bottom end, and know the cobra has a ton of potential. I am looking to have a serious street car with some track time, not the main thing though. I know this makes me look like a noob, but the 4v is new to me!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How long have you had your '03 Cobra?

As far as the mods you're proposing, you can easily get by with just the one auxiliary idler. However, I'm not a big fan of the stock idlers so I'd personally want to replace as many as possible.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I have been running a 2.76 with just the 100mm idler... You will be fine without the others. To me it wasn't worth the extra couple hundred bux at the time.. I will pick them up in the future though

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
I have had the 03 for a few months, but I had to wait for the title, so I haven't even really driven it yet since I just got plates and it has been crappy out, but the guy I bought it from gave me a BF pulley so I figured to put it to use later this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread