Pulley kit

Bruin08

Established Member
OOO and one more thing what should I look for when looking at a kit. What should the pulley be made out of, come with, not have, etc.? Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I`m not trying to be a Richard, but i`d do a little more reading before posting this question.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
S.E.A.R.C.H.
it's up there in the right hand corner...look...look

just meesin with ya...sort of, google cobra pullies, do you homework its not hard

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Go to Billetflow.com and you'll learn a lot just from Doug's website.

Also, it sounds like you're new to the Terminator. My Terminator FAQs on my website should be a help to you. Here's the link. .. Terminator FAQs

Bruin08

Established Member
Go to Billetflow.com and you'll learn a lot just from Doug's website.

Also, it sounds like you're new to the Terminator. My Terminator FAQs on my website should be a help to you. Here's the link. .. Terminator FAQs

yes, i am very new to the site and the car itself. i appreciate the link. i bout the car last year and have done nothing but cut the cats and dropped a new crate engine into it. im just doing a little performance wise until i get into my own home and extra money to mess around and finish restoring the car

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
By the way, I used Reichard Racing (non-slip) upper pullies (2.90 and then a 2.80). For idlers I went with the 4-piece Billetflow set. Metco makes a excellent idler as well.

Users who are viewing this thread