Pulley question

PARTSDUDE

Established Member
My 2013 should arrive around mid October. I want to start to put together my performance upgrades now.
Thinking of a JLT 127mm CF big air kit, 65mm dual TB.
Would you guys recommend changing the upper pulley to a 2.40 from VMP or a 10% lower pulley??
My last car was a 2010 with the FRPP 750 kit with upgrades. 706 RWHP. Beautiful power. Could not hear the supercharger whine. This car I definitely want to hear the whine. Is one pulley safer over the other?
Last question, will I be able to have the car tuned for 91 octane? 93 or 94 is to hard to find up in ontario.
Thanks for the info guys.
Ted

king Abdull

Established Member
Hey ..
Congrats .

about the upgrade for me I think the first thing to do for the stage 1
is getting the SCT + a Tune and long headers set with the cated X pipe .. to have the great notice voice ever when you shift through first gear to fifth ..
and then comes the air intake JLT 127mm CF With Oval throttle to get the best of it
then I'll go for the 15% lower pulley 5~6 psi and you will hear your car well as a stage 2
about the fuel the best thing is to go with 93 to get the best out of your upgrades
but you decide whats best for, you got two month to choose your goal

or just wait for SEMA in Nov. and see whats the best thing to start with

PARTSDUDE

Established Member
Thanks King.
I did the headers with the catted H pipe on my 2010. It took a long time to get the sound I was looking for. For the exhaust, I am thinking of either waiting for an aftermarket muffler or using the factory mufflers and installing a side exhaust like the Boss 302 with electric cut-outs.
I want to wait until I can hear the factory set-up.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Ted, shoot me a pm if you really are interested in the Boss sidepipes. I'd like to do a set for a '13...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Ted, shoot me a pm if you really are interested in the Boss sidepipes. I'd like to do a set for a '13...

I would love to see how this works out....I think it would be awesome and really add to the sound

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
It'd be the same as an '11/'12. OEM cat pipe dimensions are identical in '11-'13...

PARTSDUDE

Established Member
Hi Tob. Deffinately yes. Please.
The car should land here approx mid October. Once I get the car, I will drop you a line and we can figure out the details. You tell me what you need and I do whatever you need from me.
Thanks Tob.
Ted

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Partsdude

(312) 399-4221 when you're ready to discuss.

Bj

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Van and Lethal are working on it. My 15% should be going on next week
and may have something custom fabricated or just block the lines
off for the mean time if it becomes too much of a delay. I'm on vacation
right now and all I can think about is putting my mods on that
Are sitting in my garage!! HaHa!

Users who are viewing this thread