Pullied Cobra vert vs 5.0 vert

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
I'm pretty sure it's just a Boss manifold with JLT CAI and a full exhaust(Longtubes and bassani C/B). His car is the 6speed with the 3.73's.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Haha is true , it goes both ways but everything started when the 5.0 guys started to talk crap when they first came out about 03-04s , like well " we make more power n/a etc etc ..we had to defend ourselves:) end of the day I Love both cars ..BTW more pics of your car pls
:rockon:

whose car are you talking about?

I love both cars too, my next car will actually be a oxford white 03/04 cobra. Both cars are badass, in my opinion.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Omg...seeing posts by butt hurt cobra owners is embarassing....

6 gears for a better mechanical advantage plus a slight stock power advantage...

some of you cobra owners sound like a bunch of ricers...

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Own both, pullied cobra is quicker. Bolt on/tuned 5.0 maybe a different story. And no it's not sad that an 8 yr old car is faster. It's a different car and its boosted????

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Lol @ the boosted excuse.

Seriously, the 5,0 guys need to be knocked the **** off of their pedestal.

Both are great cars, one is built for pure performance and the other for balanced of performance and comfort.

Sent from my Massive Johnson

ihatepotholes

Established Member
Lol @ the boosted excuse.

Seriously, the 5,0 guys need to be knocked the **** off of their pedestal.

Both are great cars, one is built for pure performance and the other for balanced of performance and comfort.

You sound extremely butt hurt.

Could it be? That your supercharged 4.6 is easily matched by na 5.0s?

sorry to burst your bubble, not everyone lives their life a quarter mile at a time. don't give me that a pullied this and pullied that. a civic with an engine swap and a gt35r would only cost 10k and it would shit on your beloved pullied terminator. would i want one? no. do you have a terminator or a 5.0 now? no? then get the sand out of your vagina. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member

sorry to burst your bubble, not everyone lives their life a quarter mile at a time. don't give me that a pullied this and pullied that. a civic with an engine swap and a gt35r would only cost 10k and it would shit on your beloved pullied terminator. would i want one? no. do you have a terminator or a 5.0 now? no? then get the sand out of your vagina. :thumbsup:

LOL!!! Did ^ that bitchslap hurt? Seriously though, how could you not take a supercharger into account? Don't be mad bro....don't be mad.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Hey idiots, I don't own an 03/04 cobra. You tards need to learn how I read. Not butt hurt at all.

It's funny you 5.0 babies think an intake/tune 5.0 is a good race for a pullied cobra. Let me know when you wake up.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Hey idiots, I don't own an 03/04 cobra. You tards need to learn how I read. Not butt hurt at all.

It's funny you 5.0 babies think an intake/tune 5.0 is a good race for a pullied cobra. Let me know when you wake up.

"do you have a terminator or a 5.0 now? no? then get the sand out of your vagina."

You sir, are a moron.:kaboom:

jas11151990

Established Member
I'll run a pulled cobra in my bolt on and tune 5.0, may loose by a car or two but damn proud my na 5.0 would do so against a boosted 4.6

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Crimson - I had a 10th anni cobra. I've also had 2 boosted 3Vs, and still have them.

Easy Internet tough guy.

5.0 > all. Have a good night keyboard warriors.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Crimson - I had a 10th anni cobra. I've also had 2 boosted 3Vs, and still have them.

Easy Internet tough guy.

5.0 > all. Have a good night keyboard warriors.

Jesus dude... in the spirit of New Years good will towards men I'm going to take it easy on you and break this down: 1) I and I'm sure others realize that you have a 10th anniversary cobra in your sig. 2) I also realize that it says you miss the car which would imply that you no longer own it. 3) the guy that gave you the healthy bitch slap was asking (rhetorically) if you still owned it and even answered the question for you. 4) I too owned both vehicles at one point and distinctly said that the cobra was quicker. Take the massive Johnson/butt hurt ego and go to bed lol :beer:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Honestly not butt hurt. I respect the 5.0, but have my opinion on which car is faster stock for stock and mod for mod.

I'll be going to bed after I reach 20+ drinks, which should be soon I hope.

All good, no hard feelings here.

Happy new years guys !!

:beer:

musclefan21

Established Member

Is this kid for real? Were you used to be a front wheel drive japanese car with bunch of stickers and wings owner? I think you are.

Whats up with the supercharged vs N/A talk? both engines are built ENTIRELY differently! cobra's compression 8.0:1 and 5.0 compression is 11.0:1. Can you tell me the difference smartass?

5.0 is built to run N/A and cobra engine is built to run boost.

So stop the gay you got a blower comparison. It's has gotten old and embarrassing to mention nowadays.

musclefan21

Established Member
"do you have a terminator or a 5.0 now? no? then get the sand out of your vagina."

You sir, are a moron.:kaboom:

he has owned a VERY strong running cobra which would scared the piss out of you just at a start up. So, I dont even want to imagine what would come out of you on the third honk against him:kaboom:

crimson, I beg you not to "take easy" on him and let's carry this to the smackdown so I can talk to you the way you need to be talked.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
I'll run a pulled cobra in my bolt on and tune 5.0, may loose by a car or two but damn proud my na 5.0 would do so against a boosted 4.6

I would run you and I guarantee you, you won't be anywhere near 2 cars behind me. full weight upper only 455rwhp cobra here.

Users who are viewing this thread