Pullied Cobra vs Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
Onebadws6, i do recall you saying in the rematch video between u and da5deuce that he would need cams and possibly nitrous to be at the same level as ur car.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
I'm not by any means saying you didn't do it, just wouldn't think yours would be that fast with those few mods and the weight. Yours an auto?

All the chargers, 300's and magnum SRT8's are autos. They can go mid 12's with just a tune and intake on street tires.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
07 GT500 not the new ones lol

Yeah with grandma driving maybe are you sure she was racing you?... Your car isnt capable of beating a stock GT500 with a decent driver period mr e-thug. So lets not bullshit at least admit it was a newb driver or the car had some meachanical problem or maybe they werent even racing you and were just in a hurry.

Because if your car was capable of that you woulda beat darko and would have no problem trying to racing me so who are you trying to kid other than yourself?

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
And here we have it.......

What I said

screenshotsvt.png

What they said I said

"No mach 1's can beat me no matter what setup" Fail #1

What rattlesnake 3:16 said

screenshot20120328at846.png

He said with his own words "you say no mach 1 no matter whats done to it can beat a srt8" Fail #2

Me stating I never said no mach 1 could beat me...

screenshot20120328at851.png

So once again you dumb motha****a When did I ever say no mach 1 can beat me?

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
I ran a supercharged SRT-8 in my 2012 CTS-V and beat him from a roll and dead stop. It was not even close.. I think that you will have no problem putting at least a car on him from a roll. If you can drive you will take him from a dig!

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Yeah with grandma driving maybe are you sure she was racing you?... Your car isnt capable of beating a stock GT500 with a decent driver period mr e-thug. So lets not bullshit at least admit it was a newb driver or the car had some meachanical problem or maybe they werent even racing you and were just in a hurry.

Because if your car was capable of that you woulda beat darko and would have no problem trying to racing me so who are you trying to kid other than yourself?

See what I mean when I say some of you dudes are stupid as ****

So a stock 07 GT500 can beat a pullied bolt on 03 Cobra yea....OK
Stock 07 GT500's run mid to high 12's.

Me vs GT500 at the drag strip...
Charger SRT8 vs GT500 (Irwindale Dragstrip) - YouTube

Me vs Full bolt on Tuned, DR', Geared 5.0
Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - YouTube

.......want more?

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-kill-drive-thru-34/827356-charger-srt8-vs-mach-1-a-9.html

BOTTOM LINE IS Mach 1's cant compete out here no matter what their setup is. KB, Procharger whatever the GT500's, 5.0's and SRT8's are killing them. Make excuses all you want but a Mach 1 with a built motor is no where near superior to an SRT8. The 426 Hemi Supercharged cars are in the 8's despite there weight.

ok that was my last post lol no matter what their set up is uh? set up can mean anything but go ahead pussy your a joke

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
I ran a supercharged SRT-8 in my 2012 CTS-V and beat him from a roll and dead stop. It was not even close.. I think that you will have no problem putting at least a car on him from a roll. If you can drive you will take him from a dig!

If you beat a supercharged SRT8 and it wasnt close in your V then that tells you either the guy couldn't drive or it was a weak setup but im sure you know that.

2012Yote

Term General
Established Member

OneBadWS6

Established Member

Man you are dumb as ****.....WHERE DID I SAY "NO MACH 1 CAN BEAT ME NO MATTER THE SETUP" show me where I said that **** boy

You are a bitch straight up **** the small talk. You called me out on some shit I never said and then deuce even claimed I said it to and I know for a fact I didnt now that I show proof you try to to back peddle.. and say your not going to respond.

Made you look dumb because your stupid ass cant read..

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
:shrug: you said that he said that no matter whats done to the mach that he would beat it. Thats not what he said

sorry didn't get the exact words until now but saying no matter what their set up is worse cuz that means anything and this my last post lol i swear :banana:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
sorry didn't get the exact words until now but saying no matter what their set up is worse cuz that means anything and this my last post lol i swear :banana:

of course its your last post because I proved how stupid you look when trying to talk shit.

Users who are viewing this thread