Pulling text from Adobe Pwr point

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I've been trying to figure out how to pull text off a power point that's using Adobe. Seems like I can't save the power point unless I'm doing it wrong. I wanted to put the text on word instead of studying slide after slide. Be nice if I could highlight like the norm but that's not the case here. Any tips from anyone welcomed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just tried duplicating what I think you're trying to do and it works fine. I have Adobe fonts installed and available in both PowerPoint and Word. No problems copy/pasting. How did you install the Adobe font that you're using in PP and trying to use in Word?

JMoraru

Established Member
I've had a PDF file that seemed to be scanned in. I couldn't copy/paste any of the text because each page was viewed as an image. I figured out that I could save it as a word doc and it would use some text recognition software to convert it from the image into text and then i could even create a new PDF file. Not sure if you would be able to do this, just throwin it out there.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Thanks guys yea it sees it as an image. I can pull the text off with an app on my phone it's just a little time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread