Pump duty cycle

Buster

Established Member
Does anyone know what the max pump duty cycle the sct software will datalog log? I'd assume 100%, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm seeing 49% and having a random lean condition at wot. I'm running a Paxton at 11-12 psi, with ID1000 injectors and BAP. Ken is working on the tune, I honestly don't think its tune related as the car will run perfect .80 lambda (11.76 afr), then on the next pass it'll run .85 - .88 lambda (12.5-12.9 afr).

Buster

Established Member
Has anyone seen higher than 49% pump duty cycle? I'm just trying to figure out if 49% is max.

01bluesnake

Established Member
49% is actually at 98%, so yes the pump is at max. Don't ask me why, but sct cuts the duty cycle in half. If you arnt using a Bap, I highly suggest getting one.

Last edited:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
49% is actually at 98%, so yes the pump is at max. Don't ask me why, but sct cuts the duty cycle in half. If you arnt using a Bap, I highly suggest getting one.

I was gonna say this, sorta. I knew it needed to be multiplied by 2 but was usure if it was an sct thing or what. How many pumps does the 5.0 have or is it just 1.

Buster

Established Member
ok, thanks guys. I do have a BAP, I checked voltage and it was 17.6 V after the BAP.

Buster

Established Member
I was gonna say this, sorta. I knew it needed to be multiplied by 2 but was usure if it was an sct thing or what. How many pumps does the 5.0 have or is it just 1.

We have one pump, I ordered the 2013 GT500 pump assembly and should have it monday, I think its basically just 2 mustang gt pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread