Punk Kids kill Navy Seal's dog// Furious!!!

boatcop1

Established Member
This is disgusting, Fox news just had him on talking about the ordeal. They also showed mugshots of the individuals that were arrested. If anyone in Texas knows these punks, some street justice should be served! Well not really but you understand I'm sure!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/seals-dog-killed-give-criminals-maximum-sentence/

CLIFFS:

Former Navy Seal hears gun shot at his house

runs outside and finds punk kids basically doing drive by shootings of dogs in his county

Navy Seal chases the punks in his vehicle and calls the authorities.

Authorities show up after Navy Seal catches kids and they get arrrested.

Navy Seal holds enourmous restraint by not twisting thier heads of their necks.

Now they are awaiting sentencing which will probably not fit the crime!!:fm:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
"Each letter in Dasy's name represents his fallen SEAL team members."

Damn, that's pretty ****ed up right there. If anything those kids deserve a massive beatdown. 1,000 stitches per kid.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
Jesus Christ. It had to be Marcus. As if he hasn't already had to eat a big enough shit sandwich. :(

Former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell's therapy dog was brutally killed by four young men last week. According to Luttrell, the criminals were cruising his county in Texas shooting dogs for fun when he heard a shot in his front yard and found his dog, Dasy, murdered. Luttrell chased the criminals through four counties and brought them to justice with the help of the local sheriff's department. Luttrell witnessed these criminals laughing and joking about their killing rampage, even after they had been apprehended by authorities.

Luttrell's dog, Dasy, was no ordinary pet. Luttrell is called the "Lone Survivor" because he was the only survivor from a 2005 battle that caused the largest loss of life in SEAL history. Each letter in Dasy's name represents his fallen SEAL team members. Luttrell was given Dasy during his recovery period after sustaining horrific wounds. Luttrell said, "I consider that dog just like a daughter to me."

Please sign this petition and help SPCA International tell the Texas courts to prosecute these cruel criminals to the fullest extent of the law. "You need to be held accountable for what you do," pleaded Luttrell on Glenn Beck's Fox News show. See Luttrell's full interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLO_JI9Pns

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
That's ****ing sad, feel bad for the Seal. I'm in lower Nueces County and didn't about this, curious where exactly this happened.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've been following this story for a long time. You really need to read his book Lone Survivor. I hate reading books but could not put this one down. Only book i've read in the last 5 years if that says anything. Marcus is a beast.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
I've been following this story for a long time. You really need to read his book Lone Survivor. I hate reading books but could not put this one down. Only book i've read in the last 5 years if that says anything. Marcus is a beast.

Indeed. My co-worker was his, and his twin brother's recruiter. He has plenty of stories about the two.

Robert Francis

Established Member
Just a terribly cruel and senseless act to happen to any dog. I'm glad he chased down the "killers" and caught them. Unfortunately usually the punishment for crimes like this is minimal. Maybe this time some justice will prevail.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
That pisses me off to no end. How can people be like this? Im strongly against cruelty to animals but this is beyond just cruelty.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yeah Sad. You do know this story is old right. Prob like 2 years. Either way I hope the kids eventually got what they deserved.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Remember when this happened. He chased them trhough several counties if i remember correclty.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
****ed up. Too bad the max penalty is not going to be enough in this case. Such a beautiful dog. These punks are lowlife POS that deserve what life has in store for them. Either a drug OD, shot by police during a robbery or some other violent death that they will no doubt be personally responsible for.

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
I'm sorry, didn't realize this was an old story, he was on Fox news this morning and i was infuriated! The justice system will fail here once again no doubt!

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member
It happened awhile ago. Reallll ****ed up. read his book! Lone survivor by Marcus Luttrell. The best book I've ever read hands down.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I own the book. If anyone wants to seriously read it pm me.

edit: book is spoken for

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread