Purchased another set of heads

Blown38

Established Member
Yup I would just do the whole thing. Thats what we do on the outboards. Coat everything to keep salt corrosion away.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Nothing else. Why?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

What I meant was if you have nothing else to use that product for, I’d spray down the entire can into the heads really protecting them. Why have a can that’s half empty just sitting on the shelf with no other use? I’d spray those puppies liberally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

papajoewill

Established Member
I'm a weirdo and had the thought of spraying and then vacuum bagging the heads. The less oxygen the better?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What I meant was if you have nothing else to use that product for, I’d spray down the entire can into the heads really protecting them. Why have a can that’s half empty just sitting on the shelf with no other use? I’d spray those puppies liberally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I just got done spraying them down. The can isn't even empty, and I hit them up good. Wrapped them up in the bags they came in, then added another engine storage bag around those. Put them back in the plastic containers with some desiccant dry packs. Later today I'll be bringing them inside and down in the basement.

Hopefully that's good enough and I can leave them and not worry about them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread