Put a,deposit on a Dodge Demon

MYGT500

Established Member
I went back to the dealer where I bought my Hellcat in 2014,and gave him a deposit on a Demon. No prices or specs yet,but I will get the number 1 order there I'm sure it will be a long wait
mqdefault.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Cool man. Hoping someone would come in here with real world info on it at some point.

BryanV

Established Member
Cant wait to see these out. Havent been following the other threads but after seeing the picture of the tire with 315s changed to 815 and an arrow poonting to it im guessing 815hp.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I dont recall ever seeing a Nitto DR wrinkle like that. Makes me think this tire has a special sidewall construction.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I dont recall ever seeing a Nitto DR wrinkle like that. Makes me think this tire has a special sidewall construction.

Which is pretty awesome. Are the rear drag tires coming in the crate, or just the front?

These tires will not go around a corner fast.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

The drag radials measure 12.6 inches wide and were designed and developed specifically for the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon using a new compound and unique tire construction

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Someone said it will go 9s but Dodge had to slow it down to 10s because of NHRA certs.

Users who are viewing this thread