Put a fork in Westboro....

Machdup1

Established Member
That could turn ugly. Somebody needs to kill those ****ers with fire.

Planter

Banned
ummm...i visited the site and it said I had already signed the petition but I didn't sign squat. :shrug:

how is that possible?

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I don't care for Westboro but **** anonymous. They are just as bad in a different way being cyber terrorists.

And as much as we might disagree and dispise those loons at Westboro they still are protected under the 1st Amendment.

Planter

Banned
I don't care for Westboro but **** anonymous. They are just as bad in a different way being cyber terrorists.

And as much as we might disagree and dispise those loons at Westboro they still are protected under the 1st Amendment.

I disagree in the name of decency and the right of the families, friends and loved one's of the deceased to privately mourn their loss without interruption, indecency or hatred.

they can say what they want. However, I believe they should not be allowed within 1 mile radius of the burial site, funeral home or visitation site, and they will not be allowed to demonstrate on the route the funeral procession is to take.

other than that, give them a spot a mile away, and off the route, and they can hold their signs up and say whatever because no one will give a ****.

Each state, city, and municipality has the right to set limitations as they feel necessary in the interest of public safety and to mitigate potential collateral damage as a result of possible violence in the interest of the safety of everyone involved.

Spin it how you need to. No one is taking away their right. The city has the right to give them a permit and set the location and duration of their protest.

these ****s like to manipulate the law and use it to sue people to make money, turn the tables on these ****s and fight fire with fire.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Can someone explain Anonymous? It's a group of hackers but what about them?

There is no leadership or ruler. They just all agree on things, and go at it. They tend to stick to moral issued while 4chan is the one who just sends pizzas to people's doors.

It's hard to 100% explain, but if you want, here's an interesting documentary on them:

[youtube_browser]uqFksaPFBS0[/youtube_browser]

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
i wish they could experience bad things like normal people. piles of shit. get a life and leave the grieving families alone. they do not deserve that. what a role model of Christianity, and religion in general. raise the bar and act like a normal caring person should

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I signed the petition. Classified hate groups like this shouldn't be protected IMO.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
i wish they could experience bad things like normal people. piles of shit. get a life and leave the grieving families alone. they do not deserve that. what a role model of Christianity, and religion in general. raise the bar and act like a normal caring person should

They are not a Christian church. They are basically a cult. They only use the Baptist name, and are not affiliated in any way with the Baptist church. The only things they model are hate and prejudice. I agree that they should leave the grieving families alone, but they do it to provoke pain in the lives of those grieving. They are very sick individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread