Put my Supra on the rollers!

HandBanana

Established Member
700whp, that's it? You'll have to park in a separate parking lot at TX2K14 with that kind of power.:p Dump the Cobra, get a MASSIVE turbo and then trailer it to the dyno and back. Welcome to owning a big turbo Supra.

trxcobra

Established Member
700whp, that's it? You'll have to park in a separate parking lot at TX2K14 with that kind of power.:p Dump the Cobra, get a MASSIVE turbo and then trailer it to the dyno and back. Welcome to owning a big turbo Supra.

Thanks everyone!! Haha it's funny I've already gotten a comment from one guy I know "I've never seen a supra with less than like 800hp" haha. I'm all set with that! If anything I think I would rather drop to a slightly smaller turbo and compromise some peak hp for a quicker spool!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
You are running 700+ rwhp on a nitto street tire?

You are a brave soul

My 03 has trouble with nitro dr's at 580 rwhp if the weather isn't warmish... Yea it has a roots but still hehe

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Sick! Someday I'd love to own a supra like yours. It's on my bucket list of vehicles.

Congrats! Post up some more vids of it in action!

Kiohtee

Established Member
10 second dude.

Had seen a 650whp supra with drag radial ran 6.70s in the 1/8 mile.
OP car is definitely a 10 second car easy .

You're obviously missing the sarcasm. :bored:

Plenty of high horsepower Supras (and other cars at that) run embarrassingly slow times with ridiculously high trap speeds because they're setup to be highway rollers.

I doubt OP's car at all... on the highway. But as is, it'd be lucky to break into the 11s and I'm sure he knows that.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
You're obviously missing the sarcasm. :bored:

Plenty of high horsepower Supras (and other cars at that) run embarrassingly slow times with ridiculously high trap speeds because they're setup to be highway rollers.

I doubt OP's car at all... on the highway. But as is, it'd be lucky to break into the 11s and I'm sure he knows that.

You need to do some research buddy. I had went to a local drag strip here in Greer,sc. seeing a black supra with a single big turbo and saw him ran 6.70, 6.80 at like 105 mph . He said his car made about 650whp. Its an 1/8 mile track. If the track is 1/4 mile, he would have gone low 10s. Do some deep research and go on youtube or something dude. Have u seen a supra run yet? I doubt it. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread