Put my Supra on the rollers!

Kiohtee

Established Member
I forgot who I was arguing with. :nonono:

Where did I say they couldn't run those times? And why do you think everyone else is giving the OP a hard time about 12 second slips? Jesus dude!

How well do you think OP's car is gonna run when it's spinning at 75mph? :bored:

Edit: Most Supras are NOT set up to drag race. Their top end power is usually what is most impressive, hence the highway roll kings.

Last edited:

trxcobra

Established Member
dat supra doe... gah I want one so bad!

Thank you Sam! I saw you found me on instagram earlier today haha

Had seen a 650whp supra with drag radial ran 6.70s in the 1/8 mile.
OP car is definitely a 10 second car easy .

I agree, with some better tires im sure the car is capable of 10s

Nobody dare to roll race a big turbo supra. Mine friend is building his with a garrett gt5594 huge 50 lbs. turbo. He's aiming for 1,200 whp !!

Sick. Congrats OP. Still miss my Supra!

Thanks fellas!

You're obviously missing the sarcasm. :bored:

Plenty of high horsepower Supras (and other cars at that) run embarrassingly slow times with ridiculously high trap speeds because they're setup to be highway rollers.

I doubt OP's car at all... on the highway. But as is, it'd be lucky to break into the 11s and I'm sure he knows that.

You need to do some research buddy. I had went to a local drag strip here in Greer,sc. seeing a black supra with a single big turbo and saw him ran 6.70, 6.80 at like 105 mph . He said his car made about 650whp. Its an 1/8 mile track. If the track is 1/4 mile, he would have gone low 10s. Do some deep research and go on youtube or something dude. Have u seen a supra run yet? I doubt it. :bash:

Some buddy please chime in and provide some fact to these dude Zhizel. Oh well, i doubt anybody in this forum drive a supra or seen one race.

Zhisel, go on youtube and search for supra running 7s, 8s, 9s, in quarter mile and come back here and talk with me buddy.

Nice Numbers +1

And now you can tune them big turbo supras that they will take off the line pretty fast without a big lag.

Thanks guys, I totally agree that the car wouldn't run a great time while I'm spinning at 75mph, but you need to consider that I'm only spinning at that speed because I am on 285 NT555s and it was about 30* that night. The car would need some nice tall tires to hook up and go. There are plenty of supras out there that prove it!

Here is one for instance, this car is CLEARLY not setup properly as it is all over the place haha. Guy doesn't seem to have too big of a brain for staying in it on some of these runs, but it's entertaining to watch anyways lol

[youtube_browser]QLBhGXUUEW8[/youtube_browser]

03cobrarocks

Established Member
To those arguing supras capability they are much like 03/04 cobras imo... Most people just throw horsepower at them and neglect other things, making the car look bad.

Also both cars are so easy to make power with that most people don't even learn to drive the car at the power they have before they add more.

Users who are viewing this thread