Quad Cities Illinois/Iowa

allgo

Established Member
Hey yu guys I have 6 ssr gt3 rims for sale 2 18x9 and 4 18x10 with new front tires and the back are new drag radials I live in Marion, iowa so if anyone is interested pm me!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
mosconiac said:
Looking at all the "banned" contributors to this thread makes me sad. This was once a thriving thread. R.I.P....

Yea I guess so but I've been away, with some luck I'll have the 69 going soon. I guess a lil toy for the g/f. I got a marti report its fairly unusual only 30 others or less like it.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I did something slightly immature, a ford coworker was coming to work, I was leaving. I staged down at end of the parking lot with no cars and did a 100ft m/t dr burnout. Almost month later it's still there for my enjoyment, does that count?

I haven't opened the bottle though yet but will this weekend.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
ZimStang said:
Anyone not have their car in storage? Just curious... Im here for the week and wondered if anyones doin anything.

I'm not in the immediate QCA but I had mine out twice over my spring break. After it had rained so much and the roads had been washed off, I thought I was in the clear for the rest of the year and then it snowed again. Oh well, I'll just let it sit until school is over and I'm sure it'll be safe by then...

trolls56

Established Member
I just moved back to macomb Im in the process of looking for a 04 cobra. My GT is still in vegas but it will be back here when i know the weather is goin to be better. Who knows it might snow again.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Where in Macomb man? I'm here at the University stuck in Higgins. Wouldn't mind shooting the shit with some car guys once in a while. Rice infests the campus, it sucks...

trolls56

Established Member
I dont goto WIU Ive live in macomb most of my life and yeah i have noticed the rice trend here latey. Still not even as close as bag as vegas. Your cobra isnt here in town is it? Most of my friends are mustang guys too. Only problem is either they are gone or their cars arent running. As of right now all i have here is my focus waiting to get my GT back here and looking for a cobra.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Nah, I've got my car stored back home during the school year. If I had a garage somewhere to park it I'd bring it down but I don't like the idea of letting it sit out all year long and I'm too paranoid some drunk asshole would rip the badges off or vandelize it in some way. I think I might bring it down next year for that carshow they have in the square in the fall though...

I did see a nice sounding black new edge GT the other day. There used to be a red 99 Cobra with I think a Stalker kit on it that ran around last year but I haven't seen that car all year. I know there is a kid on campus that has a 10th Ann. 03 Cobra, actually walked past him this morning but I haven't seen the car in a long time. And there's that guy in town that has that rediculously nice flamed black 94 GT that he's building a turbo setup for. I've only ever talked to him briefly on the Corral though...

Users who are viewing this thread