Quadcammer/July 5.0Mustang Issue?

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
can you scan a page or two? I don't get the magazine and i dont think its out yet.

thanks for the kind words guys.

SlwSVT

Established Member
The issue is probably not quite in the stores yet. I recieved mine in the mail. Sorry, I don't have a scanner either. Props man, did not realize you are such a young dude. For all the great feedback you give out, I figured you were an older wiser gentleman. Only bad thing is the article says you made 611 to the wheels, instead of 680. Damn mags! Usually they make errors but speculate way higher.
:rockon:

Quadcammer

Established Member
the pics were taken in April of last year. it takes THAT damn long to get in there, so the information was correct at the time.

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
i got my magazine the other day, and it sure looks like Quads, expecially the modification descriptions and all. Also, I remember seeing those pictures a long time ago that Quad hosted.

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
It will be added to my article archive as soon as I get to that month!

http://memphissushi.com/magazines/

For those that don't know, I've got almost every 5.0 Mustang and Mustangs & Super Fords magazine from '99 to present. I'm scanning every new edge related article and posting them to my website for reference. This is ONLY for this forum though! No sharing outside here. ;-)

Last edited:

dicks 99 cobra

Established Member
Here are a couple of pages, not the best quality. Sorry I couldnt post up the two page pic.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I'd like to also point out how impressive it is to get your car featured in a mag with it still basicalyl stock appearing. FREAKIN PROPS!

Quadcammer

Established Member
thanks a lot guys. Im about the last person to think my car deserved to be in there, but I got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread