Question about Aeroforce

BlownReptile

Established Member
Im a little confused looking at Lethal Performance's site....so do the Aeroforce gauges read fuel pressure or do I have to buy the fuel pressure sensor kit for it?

Also, do the Aeroforce gauges read/display water temp?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
No, you'll need the kit. It does read duty cycle. Water temp does read!

BlownReptile

Established Member
Awesome. Just ordered my full set of gauges a couple hours ago. I was banking on having the fuel pressure with the aeroforce gauge:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Awesome. Just ordered my full set of gauges a couple hours ago. I was banking on having the fuel pressure with the aeroforce gauge:beer:

Thanks a lot for the support bro. We appreciate your business.

In regards to the Aeroforce Gauge just to let you and others know that it does read fuel pressure on any returnless style car using a FRPS. The FRPS sends a signal to the computer which the Aeroforce gauge reads off of.

Thanks again. Jared

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Thats great, was wondering the same thing, about too order mine
just talk too Jonas.

OutKast

SVT=Fast
Established Member
Don't want to hi-jack the thread, but do the Aeroforce gauges display air/fuel from a wideband sensor. I know they use the OBDII port, but don't know if this can be added. Also, since I am the asking mood, is there anywhere to find exactly which features of the Aeroforce work on the 03/04 cobras?

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Don't want to hi-jack the thread, but do the Aeroforce gauges display air/fuel from a wideband sensor. I know they use the OBDII port, but don't know if this can be added. Also, since I am the asking mood, is there anywhere to find exactly which features of the Aeroforce work on the 03/04 cobras?

from what i understand, yes, it can

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Just like TERMIN8TR said you can use the output of a wideband sensor to plug into the Aeroforce gauge and get an Air/Fuel reading.

Any of the parameters that the OBDII reads on the 03-04 Cobra the Aeroforce gauge can as well. The only thing you need to know is that if you want to read oil pressure you'll need the oil pressure sensor kit. Lastly the stock MAP sensor on the 03-04 Cobra only reads to 15psi. If you're running more than that and want to those higher boost levels on the Aeroforce gauge you'll need to purchase the 3 bar map sensor which will read boost up to 30psi.

Hope that helps. Jared

:beer:

from what i understand, yes, it can

Thanks for posting. You are indeed correct.

1BDSNK

Established Member

As others have stated, yes the Aeroforce gauge will display A/F ratio, but you'll need at least an LC-1 Wideband controller between the O2 sensor and the Aeroforce gauge.

The wideband controller connects between the 02 sensor and the one of the two analog inputs on the Aeroforce gauge.

You'll also have to set the parameters for the analog input (Slope & Intercept points), but it's not that hard and the Aeroforce manual walks you through the steps.

If you end up using the LC-1 below are the parameters.

Slope = 003.0
Intercept = 007.4

BlownReptile

Established Member
Thanks a lot for the support bro. We appreciate your business.

In regards to the Aeroforce Gauge just to let you and others know that it does read fuel pressure on any returnless style car using a FRPS. The FRPS sends a signal to the computer which the Aeroforce gauge reads off of.

Thanks again. Jared

Thanks for the great service man. I will be ordering a Whipple here soon, now I know the guys to order it from :beer:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
The only thing you need to know is that if you want to read oil pressure you'll need the oil pressure sensor kit. Lastly the stock MAP sensor on the 03-04 Cobra only reads to 15psi. If you're running more than that and want to those higher boost levels on the Aeroforce gauge you'll need to purchase the 3 bar map sensor which will read boost up to 30psi.

I'm going to bring this thread back up instead of starting a whole new one. Jared I was under this impression also that it could only read up to 15psi also, so I purchased the 3 bar map sensor from you guys. But after doing some testing with the gauge it's reading fully up to 16 psi, right on par with my stock boost gauge w/ overlay. It would show 15.3-15.5psi as my car usually see's with a spike to 16psi last night in 4th, every step of the way it was identical with the factory boost gauge which is calibrated perfectly. Are the newer Aeroforces calibrated differently?

Users who are viewing this thread