Question about dealership

KARSON219

Established Member
I dont know if my patience have run out or not but..........When you leave a message how long should you have to wait?? Once an email is sent how long should you wait?? Just wondering because DAYS is simply not acceptable.....ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Agreed, however you need to make sure you give the salesman alotted time for days off... I say no more than 3 days is acceptable for response time.

SDHUSL

Established Member
Did you call Ross yet???????? FWIW I called my dealer today at lunchtime and he called back by 1:30.

vanhagar

Established Member
I get a response from my Salesman and/or Sales Manager same day or next. My Salesman actually gave me his cell number when I told him I hadn't slept for two nights after buying the car because I was so stoked!! He said call anytime as hes up till all hours most night. What more could you ask for!!

speednutz

Established Member
Sometimes it's a few days.
Guys are on Day Off or just get busy and forget.
If I don't hear anything I usually text or shoot another e-mail.
They probly think I'm flippin' nuts but who gives a hoot I like being nuts, it suits me well.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Call should be returned same day, or next at the latest. Don't care about days off, as a salesman you are working everyday. The lack of response shows you what type of person you are dealing with. No excuse for not returning a call or email.

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Call should be returned same day, or next at the latest. Don't care about days off, as a salesman you are working everyday. The lack of response shows you what type of person you are dealing with. No excuse for not returning a call or email.
agree, particularly that many have blackberry's or smartphones that have their email routed to them 24/7.

gsjo

Established Member
dealership

How do you go about contacting Ford or SVT to get info on order status?:shrug:Thnx Joe

SDHUSL

Established Member
How do you go about contacting Ford or SVT to get info on order status?:shrug:Thnx Joe

1-800-FORDSVT

Option 1

Provide them with the last 8 digits of the VIN or give them the dealer code that you ordered from and the order number that the dealer assigned.

gsjo

Established Member
Thank you.My purchase order is real vague,only first part of vin,and I dont see dealer code ughh!

SDHUSL

Established Member
The order # is assigned by the dealer and they make it up on their own. Unless you have the dealer code and that order # you are SOL and stuck dealing with the dealer until you have the VIN.

gsjo

Established Member
Ok I'll ask for that .If he doesnt oblidge I'll assume he's a stroke like a certain other guy at a southern ohio dealer .Thnx Joe

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Two answers to this question

If you call all the time asking for updates- and if they don't have any- I could see them not callin back til they have one

If your dealer doesn't call you back as a courtesy, you should try another dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread