Question on pillar pod guages

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
This maybe a dumb question,but I gotta' ask it. Does Autometer,or anyone else,make pillar gauges that have white faces that glow green like our dash guages? I'm not talking the SAME color green,just green in general. Need to add at least to guages and I'd like them to be uniformed.

TampaSVT

Established Member
Hitman:

Autometer makes the white face Phantom gauges.

You'll want to install a green bulb or use the bulb covers that come with the gauge. The green bulbs almost match perfectly.

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Rich,
You are a fountain of information. Yet again you are the one w/ the answer. Thanks for about the hundreth time my friend.
Now,wheres the easiest place to order from on the net?
The "performance" shops around here over charge for everything.Any places of intrest on here I should check out?

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Rich,
I have the numbers of the gauges I want,as well as the three pod pillar ,but I have a couple more questions for you:
Whats this about coupons??? And the pods come in a flat paintable black correct?
I can't say I have ever heard of such a thing as an internet coupon,where do you find them? Damn.Thats THREE questions,sorry 'bout that:D

WHAT04

Established Member
Phantom gauge photos? Sure.....

fe6dfce9jpgorig-or.jpg

Last edited:

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
WHAT04 - Is this one of the first 3 pods from Lotek or is it one of later ones? If it's one of the later ones, hows the fit?

WHAT04

Established Member
FlaSVT,

That is a Lo Tek purchased about a month and a half ago. The fit is far from perfect, but acceptable. I wasn't expecting perfection, so I wasn't disappointed.

The pod is about 1/4" too short. Stuff some foam up behind the roof liner and everything is A-Okay.

Fred Metzler Jr

Established Member
What04,

I've got the two gauge pod, where did you get the matching paint?
I've thought about custom mixing some and running it through my airbrush.
Any suggestions appreciated!!

Fred
01 Bolt:rolleyes:

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Most (some) auto parts stores have interior touch up paint. I bought some at a discount auto parts store. Check you trim code. If I remember correctly it something like L2 which somehow translates in to med graphite. The stuff I bought matches pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread