Question on Tuners

steveGT500

Timmy!
Established Member
Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum and I have been reading through page after page on this and other forums trying to find info on good tuners! I am taking delivery of my 2013 GT500 in just over a week and would like some good input. So far I've gathered that AED is very well liked on this forum but have not seen anything about him tuning the GT500's, Jon Lund is another that is liked by a lot of people, VMP and Bama are the other 2 that seem to pop up a lot as well. So far the only one I have seen post results on any tuning for the 2013 is Jon Lund (Lethal/Evo/Revan). Just wanting some good experiences from some fellow car enthusiasts. Thanks!

specizripn

Established Member
I think you'll find that Lund has to be the favorite for most people in the forums. The tuning technology he has is out of this world, and I've heard he's a great guy. Good luck!

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Not many people i would let toutch my $25-30k motor. Lund, EVO, Revan, Lethal. I dont think BAMA has any experience in this arena so stay away for now, they are into the GT's mainly. Just remeber go to the guys who have as many tuned cars running around without blown motors LOL! all it takes is a crappy tune or the wrong settings to destroy your engine and then you wll be stuck with a really nice bill. A real good tune will give you years of enjoyment from your baby. :banana:

Last edited:

steveGT500

Timmy!
Established Member
Yeah I know Jon Lund has the most for the 2013 right now always good to see if anyone has been working with one yet that hasn't posted up here so far. I know all too well about bad tunes as I have had a few in the past but when going with my 60K+ baby I dont want to make a mistake with a bad one, granted as we all know we pay to play so no tune is gauranteed to not damage your motor!

steveGT500

Timmy!
Established Member
Also have received some positive feedback on VMP, its lookin like either way you can't go wrong with either!

gkviper192

Established Member
Jon Lund, hands down has the most experience tuning not only tuning 2013 shelbys, but every year gt500.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum and I have been reading through page after page on this and other forums trying to find info on good tuners! I am taking delivery of my 2013 GT500 in just over a week and would like some good input. So far I've gathered that AED is very well liked on this forum but have not seen anything about him tuning the GT500's, Jon Lund is another that is liked by a lot of people, VMP and Bama are the other 2 that seem to pop up a lot as well. So far the only one I have seen post results on any tuning for the 2013 is Jon Lund (Lethal/Evo/Revan). Just wanting some good experiences from some fellow car enthusiasts. Thanks!

Answered over on Fordgt500.com

We have a 13 GT500 in the stable along with a pair of 07s, a Boss, a 9 second 5.0 and. Terminator.

We know how to take your performance Mustang to its very best.

Would be glad to discuss your goals at your convenience.

(312) 399 - 4221

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

steveGT500

Timmy!
Established Member
Hey BJ! I got your message at the other forum, I will definately be giving you a call! Thanks for bein so quick to help me out with this!

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
You do pay to play but at the same time these engines have no problem holding the extra power a tune will provide so if it’s done correctly and not on the ragged edge with safety options disabled this thing will last a very long time. In my opinion I would hit up Lund or any shop that uses his skills due to the fact that he’s got some of the most experience in this business with these engines if you’re ever in doubt about something ask the questions and learn from our failures and experience LOL! I learned the hard way about improper mass produced tunes LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread