Questions on Kook AB fitment

Fastnature

Established Member
Guys I have seen where there has been talk about some AB not fitting right on 2013 and 2014 cars. Does any one know if the Kooks have the same issue of sticking past the rear too far? I see only one part number and just wondering if someone can verify the fitment on 2013 2014

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
Guys I have seen where there has been talk about some AB not fitting right on 2013 and 2014 cars. Does any one know if the Kooks have the same issue of sticking past the rear too far? I see only one part number and just wondering if someone can verify the fitment on 2013 2014

I hope not.. got a brand new set sitting in the floor waiting to go on.. 2013. :(

sean04

Established Member
I think they fit great, and I am a very picky person. The exhaust system is one of my favorite parts of the car

SCalla1384

Established Member
I have kooks axlebacks and they fit great. Sound wise, I think they sound mean. Still tame with the factory H pipe, but alittle more toned. An off road X opens it up. But it's a good level of loud, but not over the top.

ONLY thing I'm not so happy about, is the tips face inward. You can't change how the tips are angled. It's alittle odd, but it sits more even with the cut outs for the tips. They're angled at a 10 o'clock position.

Kooks Headers

Established Member
Do the Kooks have a weep hole? I have not been able to find any pics of the underside of the mufflers.

No they do not. As for fitment, we have several 2013 and 2014 cars running these systems with no issues. Contact one of our vendors on this forum for the best deal on these.

scotmach

Established Member
ONLY thing I'm not so happy about, is the tips face inward. You can't change how the tips are angled. It's alittle odd, but it sits more even with the cut outs for the tips. They're angled at a 10 o'clock position.

That's one on the odd things about the tips and the other thing is how the Kooks etching is on the inside of the tip rather than the top.

Still the fitment is great and the tone is perfect to me.

Users who are viewing this thread