questions

miss03ow

Established Member
what's up everybody, long story short been lurking on here since 07 when I sold my oxford white vert biggest mistake ever miss the car daily.I have the opportunity to buy a 03 dsg coupe with 52xxx from a good friend engine was longblock was replaced at 24500 has all the paperwork steggy stage 4 port and various other mods the usual, I am getting the car for a steal and want to either sell it or trade for a gt500what is fair to ask for the car I am installing a new clutch and 2 front tires before I put it for sale or trade, I will post pics tomorrow car is in great shape couple of rock chips on the hood not smoked in etc etc. what is fair? [email protected]:

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
I asked 20k, took 18.5 for it, wish I didn't have to get rid of it, just no time to even drive to work with it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That price seems fair. How much profit would you then make on the re-sale? If it is small, is it even worth your time to do it? Might not be much left to apply towards the GT500 you want.

miss03ow

Established Member
can get it for 15500, needs a clutch so 16000 but also I would be buying it from a good friend, best man at my wedding and I don't want him to feel screwed over if I sell it :shrug: Off topic I am a BMW level 2 certified tech so if any of you guys on here need any help just shoot me an email or pm :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread