Quick acceleration video of my Livernois Motorsports C6 Z06

Jorday

Established Member
Stage 3 heads/cam 3rd gear roll. Video taken at an airport runway that was closed. My car made just over 600 rwhp when it was almost 105 degrees outside.

[youtube_browser]Ci8WGbbnvOk[/youtube_browser]

Yeah, I know, I know...it's kinda lame how short the video is, but even getting this short video to turn out so you could actually see what was going on was harder than you think. :burnout:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Thats freakin awesome man.The LS7 is the most impressive factory small block from gm imo. I love the LS9 but there is something special about the LS7.

Jorday

Established Member
Thats freakin awesome man.The LS7 is the most impressive factory small block from gm imo. I love the LS9 but there is something special about the LS7.
Yeah it's kinda cool to have it be NA and still 600 rwhp even in less than ideal testing conditions.
That was a nice, WILD ride!! :rockon:
Thanks, buddy.
Holy hell that thing hauls ass
I sent it to my buddy at work and he said he had to watch it 3 times before he could believe his eyes lol. :D
My dream car, C6 ZO6 w/Livernois H/C/I full exhaust.

Beautiful car man.
Thanks dude. I have been EXTREMELY pleased with this thing since getting the work done at Livernios Motorsports. It's got their stage 3 heads/cam, ported FAST intake, ported TB, Kooks 2" headers, off road x pipe, ZR1 exhaust.
Just don't lose an exhaust valve, I heard its an expensive repair.
yeah, that has been a bit concerning in recent times, but Livernois assured me that a lot of the failures on the forums are maybe not necessarily what they seem, and they have never had a customer come back with a blown engine due to a broken exhaust valve. Mine is about the 20th stage 3 C6Z they've done I think they said.

Jorday

Established Member
solid numbers! im guessing rwtq was around 500-525?

515 rwtq I think it was, so good guess. :)

Just saw your sig...I have a duramax too, just picked up a 2012 LML. I had a TT LMM before this one. Never had it tested, but a truck with the identical TT kit and tune as mine made 645 rwhp 1115 rwtq. You got any goodies on yours?

venomws6

Established Member
Well you're right about 1 thing the video is very short yet very sick :rockon:
Almost 140 in 3rd gear I can't imagine 4th :eek:

Very nice Jorday looking forward for more vids :D
Livernoise always does awesome/clean work

Users who are viewing this thread