Quick opinion on car purchase

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I wouldn’t mind modding a car like than by my own hand, but buying one modded like that wouldn’t interest me. Too many unknowns for me to comfortable with.
But it’s his decision to make.
I’d also be uncomfortable coaxing a buddy to purchase it just in case it turns out to be a problem child.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What is an Oasis report?

It’s a report that your run at the dealer, it shows any warranty repairs done to the vehicle.

And if ford paid for the repairs, like a maintenance plan.

So between an oasis, carfax, autocheck, and owner's records, a buyer could paint a half-assed pic of a cars condition. But there can always be work performed that's never reported, good and bad.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
I wouldn’t mind modding a car like than by my own hand, but buying one modded like that wouldn’t interest me. Too many unknowns for me to comfortable with.
But it’s his decision to make.
I’d also be uncomfortable coaxing a buddy to purchase it just in case it turns out to be a problem child.
Agreed on all these points. I don’t have a problem with the mods it’s more the unknown of who did the install. FWIW I am on the no side of this because I know I will be his first call for help if anything breaks

Users who are viewing this thread