Quick pics of my GHIG

Stangeralf

Established Member
First one ive seen in this color that I actually like. I think it's those wheels. I dig 'em. I would honestly just lower it and call it done. These cars are bitchin off the production line. :coolman:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really love your GT. GHIG is one of my favorite colors for the '13 GT/Boss, and those wheels love so nice that I wouldn't bother swapping them for aftermarket. Gorgeous car!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Nice car. I finally saw a GHIG in person earlier this week and I must say it is an amazing color. I had reserved judgement on it until I saw one in person and it did not disappoint.

However, IMO that color begs for a screaming loud exhaust, I guess to match the "loud" paint.

ponypwr

Established Member
Love it! If it were mine id int lower and plastidip the wheels! but it looks great as is its different and thats hot today!

Bushguts

Established Member
Thanks, I really love this color. at first it made me think of the Fast and Furious eclipse and I wasn't sure if I can do that color. Then when I seen it in the showroom for the first time it is really different than pics can truly show. It really pops and glows at night. I get stopped and complimented everywhere I go. Some people even think I had it painted that color. It really is an attractive color and its very unique and rare which is what makes people turn their heads. I def encourage anyone that may not really feel that color from looking at pics to go and see one in person. Pics just don't do it justice.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The rear end of the new mustangs= sex

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
The color does nothing for me, but the ass end is growing on me. It definitely looks better than the 05-09 that's for sure.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread