"R" t-shirt

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Guys,

I was going through the wardrobe and found my ole "R" shirt I bought from the SVT trailer probably in 00 or 01. I haven't seen any R shirts since then.

Anyway, I am thinking about doing an R shirt. A basic white T with the R logo on the front. On the rear a larger R logo with the "1993, 1995, 2000" years in the background. No car pics.

What kind of interest is there?????

Tom

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
tomshep said:
Guys,

I was going through the wardrobe and found my ole "R" shirt I bought from the SVT trailer probably in 00 or 01. I haven't seen any R shirts since then.

Anyway, I am thinking about doing an R shirt. A basic white T with the R logo on the front. On the rear a larger R logo with the "1993, 1995, 2000" years in the background. No car pics.

What kind of interest is there?????

Tom

Tom - I'm in^^^^^.

The original Ford offering that Tom is talking about..................

Picture971-1.gif

Tom - Check out the 13K original mile 2-Top eBay auction I linked in the SVT related stuff for sale thread above.

R

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hell PM me and I'll take one and I don't even have one(an R)! Those cars and just bad as hell guys!

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
maybe you can put all 3 wheels on the back or something... kinda overlayin each other. or like a rough drawing of all 3 side by side on the back... that'd be kinda neat... of mike one of those into a small logo for the front, and put the big R on the back.... just my thoughts

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
Look's good. I'm in for a large or two. Did these only come in white? I thought I had seen them in light grey also. :thumbsup:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
Personally, I would prefer to leave the model years off the shirt and just go with the R. Either way, I am in for two.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
SDW Racing said:
why not list all 3 model years on the back and the number of each year produced?

I have always liked this view showing a small glimps of the uniqueness of each Cobra R. It is funny to see the 93R snake facing backward and the 95 and 00R's facing forward..............

Picture971-3.gif

R

Last edited:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
that was what i was talkin about.... i dont have a R but will buy that shirt. i thihnk that logo would look good on the back... wonder if you would have to have copyright permission to use the R logo?

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
SDW Racing said:
why not list all 3 model years on the back and the number of each year produced?

Personally, I just want it to be simple. I drive a '95 R. At the race track I would like a shirt to wear that goes with my car. I don't drive a 93 or 00R.

I have a '69 Boss 302. I don't really care to have a T-shirt with a '70 Boss 302 on it. Its a different car.

Users who are viewing this thread