R8 V10 vs. Shelby 14'

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Hi guys,

Minding my own business on my way to the office after a lunch meeting and I see the black R8 V10 moving really fast between the traffic behind me, I see he is going to want to play so I switch my suspension to sport and drop to 3rd. The guy gets behind me and kind of starts instigating me (wrong car to do this to ;-) ), well I roll my window down and take my arm out and wave him to bring it on...he gets beside me and we let rip...by the time I shifted to 4th, I had a truck length on him and I just took my exit and gave him the thumbs up. I guess he should off read my badges, LOL!

Manuel

Rings

Established Member
Damn, I would've LOVED to see that happen...I don't know what it is about R8s but they make my pants tight

//Good kill

b_dike

Established Member
Damn, I would've LOVED to see that happen...I don't know what it is about R8s but they make my pants tight

//Good kill

Must be the good looking dudes driving them... :poke: jk

Nice kill op, I bet there isn't much on the street that can touch you.

Rings

Established Member
Must be the good looking dudes driving them... :poke: jk

Nice kill op, I bet there isn't much on the street that can touch you.
It aint ghey if you don't make eye contact!

I thoroughly enjoy seeing/hearing R8s, but I bet the OPs gt500 is a screamin machine...id love to see/hear that as well

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Nice kill! I don't know what those things run but they are definitely sexy rides. There's always one up at the hospital and I swear when I walk by drooling I hear "no means no dude" come out from the mufflers.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Thanks guys, it is a really nice car...they get nasty when you put 2 turbos in them, same engine as the Gallardo!

kaz109

Established Member
Would've like to see this run from a dig....good kill op

kaz109

Established Member
Nice kill! I don't know what those things run but they are definitely sexy rides. There's always one up at the hospital and I swear when I walk by drooling I hear "no means no dude" come out from the mufflers.

They are mid 11 sec cars trapping 125 or so

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Hi guys,

Minding my own business on my way to the office after a lunch meeting and I see the black R8 V10 ...

Would've been interesting to see a stock vs. stock run. R8 V10 Plus's run 11.4, garden variety V10's 11.6

Stay safe out there, these are seriously fast cars!

intermatic

Established Member
Nice kill OP. Fun runs like that are no more up here in NY unfortunately lol...Glad you can still enjoy them and report back on em tho! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread