Race of the weekened

w3s1c0a5t

Established Member
I also posted the same car with a STOCK engine, tune and filter running 10.57 and yanking the front wheels off the ground.

Says the SVT LOL nutswinger :lol:

Should have used a modular block then you could make more than 1500 on a stock block. :lol1:

You saw a mustang on bogarts with huge weight reduction exhaust intake tune full suspension run a 10.57 after wrecking a clutch drivin by a shop in negative DA. Impressive (not kidding).. But clearly you dont know much about mustangs either. Much longer mod list in good conditions.

The only thing I have done is give billy hell? When Have I even said anything really positive about him? Your calling me a nut swinger because you really dont have anything else to say and your a clown. Come here ill honk your red nose and you can go back to just laughing.

Thank goodness.. because so many guys run over 1500 use a stock block either way.. And thats definitely a reason to go modular.. to save the cost of a little machine work..

I'm not gonna race you from a dig on my bald Nittos lol. I'd grab some M/Ts or NT05R's first.

You sound so confident, but you barely beat Steve's vette lol. All I need is something is a tire that'll hook and it's a race.

The word of the day is backpedal.

Thats like riding a bike.

In reverse.

Established Member
Steve side bets on this?
Hell no, I don't bet on races

I'm not gonna race you from a dig on my bald Nittos lol. I'd grab some M/Ts or NT05R's first.

M/Ts :rockon:

You sound so confident, but you barely beat Steve's vette lol.
That was funny and I didn't even spray LOL, Sometimes a little driving skill goes along way :lol:

All I need is a tire that'll hook alot of finesse of the line and it's a race.

fixed

SVT LOL

Established Member
More like jumped me off the line, but thats OK I know I wouldn't of stayed with you much longer, but it was still funny.:poke:

call it what you want, but i was gonna leave the light first. i get to much shit especially from dave about that shit. i wasnt gonna let it happen.

Established Member
doesnt take much driving skill with an auto and only 375 hp lol

Excuses Excuses, My "STREET" tires will still spin If I floor it:shrug:

call it what you want, but i was gonna leave the light first. i get to much shit especially from dave about that shit. i wasnt gonna let it happen.

He doesn't have a whole lotta room to talk.

stangaholic280

Established Member

Haha, when your on top your the world's cockiest person, but when your not your full of more excuses than Rachael lol!

stangaholic280

Established Member
Billy, I really don't have any desire to race you any more, even if my car gets 1200 HP. Maybe I'm not a typical street racer, but your week long escapade of being a dick has pretty much annoyed the hell out of me. A day or 2 cool, I can handle some shit talk, but you take it to a whole new level.

Instead why don't we try a different sport. Cage fighting perhaps? I think I'd thoroughly enjoy that. :)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
"Haha ya guys lets keep these homo's out of our club house. That way we can go on telling each other that pulley cobras are so sweet. Never guess what happened...

Sorry lost my train of thought. I was busy trying to mimic the guys from jersey shore."

Thats what you sound like.

Well atleast you got the "homo" part right. I was trying to be nice about everything. Seems you ls1 guys get butt hurt pretty easy, tell your boyfriend to use some penetrating lube next time.

Please enlighten me with your professional expertice about cars some more you tard.

SVT LOL

Established Member
Haha, when your on top your the world's cockiest person, but when your not your full of more excuses than Rachael lol!

im always cocky, when have you ever heard me make an excuse :dw:

Billy, I really don't have any desire to race you any more, even if my car gets 1200 HP. Maybe I'm not a typical street racer, but your week long escapade of being a dick has pretty much annoyed the hell out of me. A day or 2 cool, I can handle some shit talk, but you take it to a whole new level.

Instead why don't we try a different sport. Cage fighting perhaps? I think I'd thoroughly enjoy that. :)

i didnt care to race you, check your post u said how about me and u from a dig. if your going to talk shit, your gonna get it right back.

"if your willing to take somebodys pride, you better be willing to give up yours" author steve :D

if yall dont like this thread, dont click on it easy as that.

Last edited:

Established Member

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yup I think it's time to take this to Smackdown. stangoholic you really shouldn't be associating your self with someone like this man. Your a ****ing SSgt in the A/F iirc. **** this clown. take it to SD so then people can tear his ass up, or jump in a cage and video that. ahahaha

slpftw

Established Member

I get winner. Love you guyz!!!

stangaholic280

Established Member
Yup I think it's time to take this to Smackdown. stangoholic you really shouldn't be associating your self with someone like this man. Your a ****ing SSgt in the A/F iirc. **** this clown. take it to SD so then people can tear his ass up, or jump in a cage and video that. ahahaha

Meh to be honest I think that threads like this tend to skew peoples intentions a little bit. These guys are a great group of guys to hang out with on the weekends. Somehow Billys says the same crap he does here and instead of being annoying as crap, it's funny and harmless (most of the time).

Honestly to preserve friendships and prevent actual real drama we (meaning us WF guys) should let this thread die off. Sure "Insert some cliche saying about how you have to be a badass to be a street racer", but honestly I like my Fri/Sat night Sonic hangouts and I don't want them jeopardized by petty arguments over who's the best racer or mustangs vs vettes.

Besides...we all know Steve's fox has magical powers and can beat everything.

...I'm joking Billy, don't argue for 4 more pages about how your vette will crush the fox. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread