Race of the weekened

SVT LOL

Established Member
My car is built to run the 1/4 not the 1/8th If you can't get it done in a 1/4 mile then I guess it wasn't built for shit... I've raced everyone around here on the hwy and haven't lost and it is just boring. Dig races are more fun so thats the way I run. Well I never go out to Wichita Falls but if I do I'll run ya. If you ever come to dfw lmk maybe your vette can hang with me. All the other Supercharged C5 & C6 Zohs I raced sure couldn't.

we go to dfw every now and then, heck we were just there last saturday. i think were going back for the next cars and coffee. so the first saturday in nov. does that sound good for u?

oh and if im meeting you in dfw, were running my race. im not taking a chance of breaking shit 2 hrs from home. since you havent lost to anybody on the highway then this shouldnt be a problem.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
we go to dfw every now and then, heck we were just there last saturday. i think were going back for the next cars and coffee. so the first saturday in nov. does that sound good for u?

oh and if im meeting you in dfw, were running my race. im not taking a chance of breaking shit 2 hrs from home. since you havent lost to anybody on the highway then this shouldnt be a problem.

You mean you wont' run from a dig? Thats a bunch of bs. It's the street your not going to break. It's not like its the track where the ground is sticky. I told you I don't roll race anymore. And if I did it wouldn't be any type of hwy speeds to take off from. It would be like a 20mph punch to keep it in 1st gear at a low speed... I'll be around that weekend. Just run me from a dig you won't break. Remember that is what I posted up I'll run any vette or what ever from a dig and my shit isn't set up for 1/8th mile pass. It's set up for the 1/4 if that tells you anything.

Last edited:

slpftw

Established Member
My car is built to run the 1/4 not the 1/8th If you can't get it done in a 1/4 mile then I guess it wasn't built for shit... I've raced everyone around here on the hwy and haven't lost and it is just boring. Dig races are more fun so thats the way I run. Well I never go out to Wichita Falls but if I do I'll run ya. If you ever come to dfw lmk maybe your vette can hang with me. All the other Supercharged C5 & C6 Zohs I raced sure couldn't.

You've raced everyone in dfw and haven't lost. me myself I've seen several 1xxx cars in dfw but if you beat dfw cars why not run this lil vette on his race I doubt you can ever lose you have a mustang

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
You've raced everyone in dfw and haven't lost. me myself I've seen several 1xxx cars in dfw but if you beat dfw cars why not run this lil vette on his race I doubt you can ever lose you have a mustang
No I haven't raced everyone in dfw but I've raced a lot of fast cars that go to the meets I go to. I just don't hwy race anymore. Why is it a lil vette hell he has 300rwhp more then me. Sounds pretty big to me lol. I've lost many races you act like because I have a mustang I can't lose which is total bs. You won't ever hear those words come from me. I won't lose because I drive a mustang. Shit Mustangs are slow unless you put some $$$ into them. BTW what do you drive you want to run me?

Last edited:

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member

Hey Dan,
What have you run in the 1/4 with your Mach? I would agree that a dig isn't the best for most Vettes. Mine traps 14x in the 1/4 but only runs 10s because it doesn't hook hard.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Hey Dan,
What have you run in the 1/4 with your Mach? I would agree that a dig isn't the best for most Vettes. Mine traps 14x in the 1/4 but only runs 10s because it doesn't hook hard.

It runs 9's ;) Damn it now i just told everyone. lol **** it I'm just trying to have fun.

Last edited:

slpftw

Established Member
No I haven't raced everyone in dfw but I've raced a lot of fast cars that go to the meets I go to. I just don't hwy race anymore. Why is it a lil vette hell he has 300rwhp more then me. Sounds pretty big to me lol. I've lost many races you act like because I have a mustang I can't lose which is total bs. You won't ever hear those words come from me. I won't lose because I drive a mustang. Shit Mustangs are slow unless you put some $$$ into them. BTW what do you drive you want to run me?

You just said you have raced tons of cars and I quote "haven't lost" sorry if by me reading that id think you hadn't lost a lot. And ya ill race ya when I get a new trans here or Dallas and I prefer digs but racing is racing so ill do roll dig low roll w/e I do it for fun not as a contest :)

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
You just said you have raced tons of cars and I quote "haven't lost" sorry if by me reading that id think you hadn't lost a lot. And ya ill race ya when I get a new trans here or Dallas and I prefer digs but racing is racing so ill do roll dig low roll w/e I do it for dun not as a contest

You are correct I have raced a lot of cars and yes " I haven't lost to anyone of them" with my new setup. and cool get your trans and we'll race. I do dig runs.

SVT LOL

Established Member

so whats done to the stang? you know my setup, spill yours. NA/boost?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
sounds good, im down to run.
But we going from a 40 punch, gotta even out the odds.
i think it would be a good run.

im coming to you, you outta atleast give me my run.

really lol. youre making 750-800rwhp and you're talking about evening out the odds??

Users who are viewing this thread