Raced 2 cars from Gumball3000 tonight!!!

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Driving south on the 101 in my buddies heavy modded 95 GT, I caught up to a HOTT! chick in a F1 Lambo, doing about 65, I gave her the old Ic you look, and she took out like a bat out of hell. She had Gumball3000 decals all over the car, and another guy was driving with her. European tags on the car to, well about 30 mins messing with traffic with her hitting speeds of 150mph +, I caught up to what looked like a Sleek Porsche with Gumball decals all over it to, and then the 3 of us F'ed around for awhile, man if I only had my L, I could pull alot harder, but was fun anyhow...then we exited.. Sweet cars.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 02JSVT
Driving south on the 101 in my buddies heavy modded 95 GT, I caught up to a HOTT! chick in a F1 Lambo, doing about 65, I gave her the old Ic you look, and she took out like a bat out of hell. She had Gumball3000 decals all over the car, and another guy was driving with her. European tags on the car to, well about 30 mins messing with traffic with her hitting speeds of 150mph +, I caught up to what looked like a Sleek Porsche with Gumball decals all over it to, and then the 3 of us F'ed around for awhile, man if I only had my L, I could pull alot harder, but was fun anyhow...then we exited.. Sweet cars.
Sounds like gumball cars too me :)

What were you driving?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
95 GT with Trick flow upper, and lower, mac intake, mac X-pipe, Mac Exhaust, BBK long tubes, lowered with ford racing Springs, struts, 95 R Chrome 17's on Pzeros. etc etc.

She held her own, but I know my L could have done better.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
These cars where in the Gumball3000, no doubt about it.

They left SF on the 17th, and going to Miami, so that would put them in Pheonix about now...hehe maybe for the slower ones..but these 2 where far from slow, and man could that b!tch handle that car. I think it was that Kidd girl.

Last edited:

Osiris

Established Member
They're gonna be in San Antonio tomorrow night. I'll stop by and say hello for ya.

I just realized that on my way to work Monday morning I may run into a few of them also, so screw it! I'm gonna race me a hyper-expensive Italian exotic in my little Focus and dammit, I'm gonna WIN!!!

LOLOL

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Hey, if you do, talk to the girl in the Lambo, with the Tailpipes sticking out the middle/rear of the car...ask about a Black 95 GT with Limo Tint, on the 101.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread