Racing stripe photochop opinions

jakhammer

Established Member
ok, this is the idea I have for racing stripes on my truck. please chime in with your opinions.

Chris

jakhammer

Established Member
oh yeah, im not super good with photshop yet, so the stripes dont match up perfectly with each other, but you get the point of my idea anyways.

Chris

jakhammer

Established Member
ok, thats what I was looking for. Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

What do you all think about a 2"x2" "Boost Inside" intel type sticker? I think a black one under the SVT F-150 badge on the tailgate would be nice. I have a serious thing with getting the "BOOST" part out to the public.

Chris

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by jakhammer
ok, thats what I was looking for. Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

What do you all think about a 2"x2" "Boost Inside" intel type sticker? I think a black one under the SVT F-150 badge on the tailgate would be nice. I have a serious thing with getting the "BOOST" part out to the public.

Chris

I wouldn't.....But it is your truck.A sudden urge for stickers eh?:dw:

I've seen some very attractive "supercharged"letter plaques on various mustangs that look straight from the factory...Look in one of the 5.0 mags for'em...Would look a whole lot cleaner than a measly sticker...Just my opinion though....

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
hmmmm... the stripes are a definite no. As for the boost inside sticker, I think you can find a less ricer way to advertise than that.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
pass on both. if you want the public to know your boosted then let them know by letting the blower whine. do it how it should be done, the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread