raffle for a free amazon tuning dyno tune! 100% of the proceeds go to a man in need

the12fast4u

Established Member
What you would get is a custom tune for your vehicle. Unlimited support. Free revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add to the set up. you will need to have a hand held tuner already,either SCT or DS.they work with both of them.if you dont have a tuner you will need to purchase one.which im sure they will give you the best possible price on one!

they will offer a remote tuning session for anyone who can not come to our shop for the dyno tune. Rick can tune any Ford,GM,Dodge gas or diesel vehicle

tickets will be $15.00 a piece. you can send $15.00 via paypal as a gift please to [email protected] please make sure to include your screen name,svt performance,and amazon raffle in the notes

1 month from now which is march 6 2012 at 8 pm the winner will be randomly drawn.

i would like to thank linn and rick for their help and support.thank you for helping a family in need!we apperciate it very much

Last edited:

the12fast4u

Established Member
the reason for this raffle
my best friend got shot and is fighting for his life

At approximately 1:00AM on Sunday morning, January 22, 2012, my best friend, Ken, who was at a local hole-in-the-wall bar shooting a few games of pool, minding his own business, was shot by a drunk man looking for a fight.

Ken is a pretty laid-back guy, but the drunk guy kept running his mouth. After words continued to be exchanged and the drunk guy's attitude continued to escalate, Ken decided to just walk away, and leave the bar. While he was getting into his truck, with another friend, the drunk guy came out of the bar in a rage, yelling and screaming at Ken. Ken told the guy he was leaving and that he didn't want any problems. The drunk guy pulled out a .357 pistol and pointed it at Ken's face. Ken jerked his head to the right and the guy shot him in the left side of his neck. Ken fell to the ground. The drunk guy then pointed the gun at my other friend's stomach and asked if he wanted some too. My friend said no and the drunk guy put the gun in his pocket, got in his truck and left like nothing had happened. My friend that was with Ken started applying pressure to the wound that was bleeding out of control. It took the ambulance 45 minutes to arrive at the scene. Ken was initially taken to the local county hospital, then he was Medi-Vac'd to MUSC in Charleston, SC. Then he was immediately Medi-Vac'd to the Trauma Center at Palmetto Richland Memorial in Columbia, SC.

Ken's remains in critical condition, fighting for his life. The bullet is lodged in his spine and the doctor's feel that an attempt to remove it will worsen his condition or even kill him. Ken cannot breathe on his own and is on a respirator. He has no feeling from his waist down. This condition may or may not improve. Only time will tell.

I just got home from visiting him and it hurts my soul to see such a good person in such critical shape. Especially over nothing.

Ken is a very hard-working, humble, caring and giving person who would do anything to help another person in need. Ken recently started his new job less than 3 months and is not currently covered with medical insurance. His medical bills are piling up daily.

Here is some info on the story and the shooter. The guy was denied bond on Monday morning so that is a good start on the long road of justice to be served in this malicious, heartless act of violence.
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=169794

Last edited:

the12fast4u

Established Member
as of saturday feb 4 2012
made it to the hospital to see ken,that 160 mile round trip aint no joke! anyway walked in kens room and he had the biggest smile on his face.his spirts were definetly high.this is the best i have seen him yet.he still cant talk,has a feeding tube going down his nose,and is still on a respirator.he has some feeling to his legs(pulled a hair on his leg while he wasnt looking and he looked at me so he felt it)but he still cant move anything from the waist down.but that is hope!!the doctor said things could improve once the swelling goes down.

he is going to atlanta to a spinal cord rehabilitation place in 4-6 weeks.im not sure what the name of the place is,but its suppose to be one of the best in the nation.im not sure how long he will be there.overall things are improving little by little.there is no doubt ken has a long road ahead of him.i will update you guys when anything changes.

we would like to thank linn and rick at amazon for all of their help and support.thank you!

Last edited:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Best of luck to your friend. Hope he's able to get a full recovery.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Just wanted to clarify that for anyone who coming to our shop for a dyno tune is not an option we will do a remote tuning session for them. So don't think that you can't get in on this raffle becauseyou don't live close enough to drive to SC.

What a remote tuning session involves is being on a dyno in your location and
Rick is working with you via email. Datalogs and AF gathered from the dyno runs is sent to him and he adjusts the tune and sends it back. Repeated until tune is dialed in.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im in. dont really need the tune since ill be taking my car to RET for tuning so if i win, id be more than happy for an Amazon Tshirt :beer:

payment sent. hope your friend makes a speedy recovery and is ready to enjoy some more beers with you :beer:

Last edited:

the12fast4u

Established Member
im in. dont really need the tune since ill be taking my car to RET for tuning so if i win, id be more than happy for an Amazon Tshirt :beer:

payment sent. hope your friend makes a speedy recovery and is ready to enjoy some more beers with you :beer:
Thanks Steve we appreciate it very much!

the12fast4u

Established Member
names to go in the bucket.your name will go on the list everytime you buy a ticket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
kragle23
kragle23
Z7what
Steve@TF
Franchi
smurf5.0
firemedix911
Fastmiteclip
11dsgGT
11dsgGT
TonyUMD
TonyUMD
jay
jay
Shopkins
Shopkins

Last edited:

Franchi

Established Member
Ya know, I don't really need a tune right now as my car is already dialed in but I'll do it. Maybe if I win, I'll just hold on to it until I can get that Shelby I keep trying to talk my wife into letting me buy.

Money sent. I know what it's like to fight stuff like that, both personally and family. Takes it toll on you emotionally and physically.

the12fast4u

Established Member
Ya know, I don't really need a tune right now as my car is already dialed in but I'll do it. Maybe if I win, I'll just hold on to it until I can get that Shelby I keep trying to talk my wife into letting me buy.

Money sent. I know what it's like to fight stuff like that, both personally and family. Takes it toll on you emotionally and physically.
thanks man we apperciate it very much!it feels like a bad dream.all we can do is make the best of the situation.we thank you very much

the12fast4u

Established Member
just getting home.i have been at the hospital all day.i must say today is the best i have seen ken look so far!his spirits were high today! the good news is they took him off the respirator for 30 mins,and he was doing so good they let him go for 4hours.they are going to push him a little more everyday to get his lungs strong till they are back normal.he is now eating jello and other medium liquid foods.so he is making very positive progress!

the bad he now cant move his left arm.i have no idea why,but there is a note for the nurses to be very careful with his left arm,because it can be popped out of socket very easy.idk know why he cant move it,but i saw him moving it just fine a week ago?

ken has a very long road ahead of him!it is going to be a day to day battle!i will keep you guys updated as things change.i thank each and everyone of you for your prayers,help,and support thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread