Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 49rs

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I was at the game. Damn the 49ers fans can get loud when thay are not playing the Arizona Cardinals. The defense looked awesome. The Scrams rookie Arlen Harris must have missed more blocks than his whopping 9 yards.

LL and 03DOHC should be proud of me. Going in to the parking lot game with our parking pass and trying find parking was a bitch. I was an hour early and every spot open had some ignorant 49er fan cooking. I asked 4 older bitches if I can have one of the last spots available and they just toatlly ignored me. Finally a bunch of cool Rams fans let me in with open arms even though my G/F and I were going in to the game rooting for the 9er's. I remembered the GMC envoy owned by the 4 bitches then went into the game. What a loud crowd and an Arse kicking. At the end of the game we left a bit early to avoid traffic and I got back to my car realizing I had to take a leak. Oh yea! I recalled the earlier incident and looked at the envoy 10 yards from my car 1 row over. After pissing on a door handle and tire I left feeling good about my deed. 1st GM I ever pissed on. Remember 1 parking stall per person or your hand could be the next golden showeree.

Users who are viewing this thread