Random Questions??

jbcobra

Never fast enough!!!
Established Member
Would i need a sct 2600 maf if i wanted over 650rwhp i have a 2400 now also would i need a jlt high boost cai or would a regular jlt cai work?

What does a egr delete do does it help or should i leave it alone?

would just having stock fuel system with ford gt pumps work ok or should i need to upgrade more with wanting over 650rwhp?

what twin disc clutch setup would be best for this much power?

:shrug:

jbcobra

Never fast enough!!!
Established Member
Anyone?

Here's what i currently have on the car performance wise: Whipple 2.3,3.0 pulley @19lbs of boost, upr 100mm idler,ngk tr6 plugs .32 gap, kenne bell BAP, BBK 65mm TB,C&L flow tube,SCT 2400 MAF,upr maf forward cai, bassani x-pipe w/cats, borla stinger cb,60lbs injectors, afco H/E, evenflow head cooling mod.

What else could or would i need to do or have to make over 650rwhp....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Would i need a sct 2600 maf if i wanted over 650rwhp i have a 2400 now also would i need a jlt high boost cai or would a regular jlt cai work?

What does a egr delete do does it help or should i leave it alone?

would just having stock fuel system with ford gt pumps work ok or should i need to upgrade more with wanting over 650rwhp?

what twin disc clutch setup would be best for this much power?

:shrug:

I have a 2400 and I've been up to 638hp on a dyno and mine was still fine.

IMHO if you're going to get a JLT you probably can't go wrong really. It's just personal preference.

Do some search on the EGR delete. I'm getting rid of mine to clean things up behind the blower. To much crap back there lol.

Fuel system. You can go with twin GT pumps, single modified fpdm, 60lb injectors, and the wiring upgrade for the pumps.

Get with Lethal and they will have everything you'll need.

I think that's about it and good luck with your car.:thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Oops as far as the Twin Disc I was going to get the Ram but there are others out there now. It's probably a toss up on that also.

Users who are viewing this thread