Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have 8 4’ led’s in my 400 sq ft garage, I don’t like working in the dark
Same, mines a little bigger.
Lights.jpg

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Dude...my ****in wife and kids think every light in the house has to be on at high noon

I have enough lighting in my garage to sun tan lol...9 18k lumen leds for 2500sq ft...i use like 3 most of the time lol...unless im under the car or truck...then its all 9. Usuallt i have just the bar light on...cuz im part vampire
Then we have to open the blinds and turn on the lamp. I don't even know why my living room has a lamp.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I like that garage floor. Did you do it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
No sir, I had it done. I have a whole thread on it somewhere. I found it. I've since added a paver driveway, new outside paint and a new mower.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I have a cold that has kicked my ass the last 4 days. I'm ready for it to be done. At least the chills with throbbing knuckle's part seems to be over. Ugh! :mad:

TP03

Established Member
56E0A02F-07CA-4809-8D2D-5851DFCFF029.jpeg

My son broke his collarbone snowboarding last night. He’s seeing a orthopedic surgeon on Monday due to the separation of the break. Needless to say he’s in some pain. I’m proud of him though… when the doctor asked if we thought he would need opioids for the pain and he said no way!

JimCSHO

Established Member
View attachment 1776759

My son broke his collarbone snowboarding last night. He’s seeing a orthopedic surgeon on Monday due to the separation of the break. Needless to say he’s in some pain. I’m proud of him though… when the doctor asked if we thought he would need opioids for the pain and he said no way!
Is he going to have it pinned back together? I broke mine in a mountain biking accident years ago, very similar break as his. I wore the sling for several weeks and didn't opt for the surgery to pin it. Still have a lump where the fracture healed and now wish I had it pinned instead.

TP03

Established Member
Is he going to have it pinned back together? I broke mine in a mountain biking accident years ago, very similar break as his. I wore the sling for several weeks and didn't opt for the surgery to pin it. Still have a lump where the fracture healed and now wish I had it pinned instead.
I believe the options will be laid out with the surgeon this week. Thanks for the reply with your experience. I'll bring that up when we discuss.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
View attachment 1776759

Oooh thats a nice one
Prolly gonna get a shiny plate and some screws there

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I knew the part about single mom household's kids being significantly more at risk of being in trouble. Did not know single dad households and together mom and dad were the same. That fact doesn't get much play does it, yet conventional wisdom is that the kid is better off with the mom.

Users who are viewing this thread