Random Shit Thread

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
It's not really work if it's sitting in the garage listening to music.

Bats.jpg

helloWorld

Established Member
Speaking of random, I think I am really liking this chick from tinder that I spent one evening with while I was traveling for work several hours away from where I live.

She still initiates contact with me on snapchat and I don't really mind. What is wrong with me?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Speaking of random, I think I am really liking this chick from tinder that I spent one evening with while I was traveling for work several hours away from where I live.

She still initiates contact with me on snapchat and I don't really mind. What is wrong with me?

don’t confuse horny with other emotions

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Strange question for anyone with background in evolutionary biology or antelopes: Why the **** do Antelopes run so fast and have such good eyesight? As far as I know they have no predators. And yet they are the best equipped prey animal in all of north america. The can outrun any other land animal and can see over a mile away. Also, they are skittish AF so you cannot get near them if you wanted to.

It would be one thing if they were constantly chased by predators but they are not. What is the explanation?
They used to have predators but they outran them and the poor sods starved to death.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread