Random Youtube Vid: Procharged C6 vs Hellion 76mm Cobra

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dI5KugL9Q&feature=related"]YouTube - Procharged C6 Vette vs. Helion 76mm turbo Cobra.[/nomedia]

F8L BYT

Established Member
I have seen that video posted in here before and I believe the guy is a member, maybe he will chime in

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
Hey! That's me :banana: I got a late start due to my exhaust being loud(open dp) and didn't hear his honks, so I had to play catch-up. To be honest, this was not a fair race to begin with hp difference wise. We just like to have fun!

Just some runs vs my good friend's P1 C6. His car runs very well, so it's hard to judge just how fast both of ours are. On his first track attempt in his C6 on street tires, he trapped 127mph. His mods are: Headers, exhaust, and Procharger P1 running on a good amount of Meth. He hasn't dyno'd his car yet, so no idea what it makes.

In the vid, I was running about 18lbs of boost on pump, around 700rwhp. My car is FULLY built. Engine, suspension, return fuel system etc with a weak Hellion 76mm turbonetics. I was planning on going big this winter with a much larger turbo, and an auto, but I am instead getting ready to sell the car in favor of a car I've always desired.

Here's the view from my car:

[youtube_browser]8JUsYBPBYo4[/youtube_browser]

And for the hell of it, here's a quick fly-by from the Wifey's phone:

[youtube_browser]trQcVsH7Fpk[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, fellas! A lot of work has been put into the car to make it where it is thus far.

Sick... Is that the wide open throttle box and using the no lift shift?

I have the N2MB WOT box, but that was just me shifting without it. I need to dial in the amount of miliseconds it cuts the ignition a little better to utilize the function, but it's a pretty good investmentffor the turbo guys. I especially like the 2-step function. I had my tuner take out some timing, and the bastard builds way too much boost off the line now. I'm thinking a good launch at 14-15psi would obliterate the poor T56 :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang, your turbo Cobra is definitely one strong runner. Congratulations on putting together such a stout package. Nice videos, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread