raptor pricing leaked

o2gt

Established Member
it does seem low. Im hoping they are right and did their homework before posting it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd more believe it if the referenced Ford PDF file was posted.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Why is that hard to believe? IIRC optioning out a super crew Raptor put you in the $52k range. Did you guys miss the almost $10k option package?

o2gt

Established Member
I just looked up the price of 2013 it was around $44k for the superbcab. I think a $5k increase in price sounds like it could be right.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I'm itching for the new version. Maybe I can sell my 3 year old raptor, buy a brand new one, and make a profit. Lol. There are plenty of raptor purists who swear they will never get rid of the v8. It's hard for me to consider getting rid of mine. I've had absolutely zero issues with it in 27k miles. Zero issues, and I'm not exactly easy on it. My average mpg is 12.2 over the entire ownership. My kids will rarely ride in anything else without putting up a huge fight. Seriously, this has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. Nothing beats cruising the freeway at 70mph in a blizzard whiteout.

blk02edge

Established Member
price seems right to me, I remember the last model was also priced between the KR and platinum

Blown 89

Established Member
Fingers crossed. We need something to tow my race trailer and transport the kid around and started car shopping last week. Escalade, Yukon, Taho, and the Sierra all had the absolute worst interiors I've ever seen in a car. The nicest thing we drove was the Acadia of all things. A Raptor is better than an Acadia

snakedoctor

Established Member
When has a high performance ford product been sold on the lot for what it should've? The dealers will mark these up just like they always do. Sticker on my 2014 raptor was $52,000 and it was more or less a base model crew cab

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm excited! I've already contacted a few dealerships in the area to talk about ordering one. They seem to be interested even though i said I absolutely wouldn't pay above MSRP for it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw the prices earlier on the Raptor FB feed. Glad they went up slightly, but not the jump some were thinking.

I'm itching for the new version. Maybe I can sell my 3 year old raptor, buy a brand new one, and make a profit. Lol. There are plenty of raptor purists who swear they will never get rid of the v8. It's hard for me to consider getting rid of mine. I've had absolutely zero issues with it in 27k miles. Zero issues, and I'm not exactly easy on it. My average mpg is 12.2 over the entire ownership. My kids will rarely ride in anything else without putting up a huge fight. Seriously, this has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. Nothing beats cruising the freeway at 70mph in a blizzard whiteout.

More than likely you'll break even/make a profit with that mileage.

I'm on the fence with the new ones.
Not because it's a V6, but because I do like my Raptor.
Going to average 20k a year on the truck, and it's not a DD.(Split driving between it and the Explorer to work)
Just for any trip, we take the Raptor.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'd love to get one of these if it fit in my garage and I didn't have a 50mi/day commute :(

Nothing beats cruising the freeway at 70mph in a blizzard whiteout.

Not that I'm taking anything away from the Raptor, but I did that in my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with A/T's on it. It was pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread