Raptor R - only $179,995... what a deal!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As one data point, two weeks ago a local dealer here in Austin offered to sell me a black Raptor R that they had on the lot for $30K over.

There's still ADM for these trucks, but it's coming down steadily...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
As one data point, two weeks ago a local dealer here in Austin offered to sell me a black Raptor R that they had on the lot for $30K over.

There's still ADM for these trucks, but it's coming down steadily...

you moved to TX? man ive been out of the loop! did you retire or something? did Google move? whats happening here?!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
you moved to TX? man ive been out of the loop! did you retire or something? did Google move? whats happening here?!
Still working, no plans to retire. My team is distributed around the world and TX is closer to the center of mass than CA. Plus, Austin is a really nice place to live -- even more than I had expected -- and finally and not by accident, I'm now 30 minutes from COTA.

_Snake_

Established Member
Still working, no plans to retire. My team is distributed around the world and TX is closer to the center of mass than CA. Plus, Austin is a really nice place to live -- even more than I had expected -- and finally and not by accident, I'm now 30 minutes from COTA.
Good for you!!

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member

You just got here. The niceness wears off pretty quick.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
When we were kids, we hung out on Castleview Dr. a few weeks during one or two summers as we grew up. I remember Tom Thumb and buying OU812 over at the mall AND ordering a pizza and giving your license so you wouldn't steal the tray.

Users who are viewing this thread