Reaction after UPR X pipe

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Hey everyone, this video may not capture the quality of the way the car sounds but my reaction and my friends hilarious laugh makes it a good watch. This "60 minute install" took us two nights, about 3 hours each night. Had a stripped bolt on the passenger exhaust manifold side.This video was taken around 12 am that night and we we're exhausted. Anyways just wanted to share the video. Hope you guys enjoy.
[youtube_browser]rE08jqWvyN0[/youtube_browser]

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I remember that day lol. I picked my car up from the shop after getting my UPR O/R X on. I had the Magnapacks on there for a while with the stock h, my face was priceless when I started it for the first time haha.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Haha brings up memories for me as well. I was so use to mine not being that loud that I was actually sweating bullets trying to get it home from the shop without letting cops hear how loud it was lol

scott_0

Established Member
I remember my first mod :rollseyes
come on man, do you really need to shit all over his excitement? :nonono: we get it, youve been modding for years, so have I and Im still understand his excitement

Yeah, and you were probably excited about it like he is. I bet you're a blast at parties, debbie downer.
LOL

to the OP, sounds good man :rockon: I remember all my exhaust mods over the years and the first time starting the car, its always more satisfying after you have an issue such as you did with the stripped bolt

klr16G

Established Member
I was just playing with the rolling eyes people yes I remember my first mod and when I started my car like you and lets just say I couldn't get my face to stop smiling for a month haha and I drove to every one of my friends house's, the 96 might be slow now but I think my garage full of parts will say a different story.

Last edited:

zacmustang03

Established Member
I was just playing with the rolling eyes people yes I remember my first mod and when I started my car like you and lets just say I couldn't get my face to stop smiling for a month haha and I drove to every one of my friends house's, the 96 might be slow now but I think my garage full of parts will say a different story.
no sweat man

Users who are viewing this thread