Real vids of the Chevy vs Lightning

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
Why did it say the first one was a lightning? That was obviously a harley truck. Either way we gotta do something about this.

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Why did it say the first one was a lightning? That was obviously a harley truck. Either way we gotta do something about this.
They don't know the difference!
What kind of tool runs a 14.9 in a Lightning? Thats sad.

It was supposed to be a Built Modded Lightning accourding to the post I found of the vid! My comments where a really bad builter, tuner or ****up driver to run 14's! I ran 13.6's stock when I bought my truck 4 years ago

dsgbolt

Established Member
Its not a built lightning and it was my first time to the track with shitty ass street tires I do have couple if bolt ons. All I can do is keep upgrading the "L". And yes it is sad that I ran that time.

bskin38

99L
Established Member
hahaha oh man, 14.9 that must of been embarrasing. he must of spun like crazy off the line. my truck ran 13.7 stock. and the first truck was a harley.

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
Ah.. all you need is to practice launching. Even on a bad track with street tires.. with practice slowly rolling to the floor you'll get the 60fts down into the 2.0-2.1 area. Once you do it'll run low 14s or a high 13 in cooler weather.

Don't sweat it. It takes time to learn how to launch a lightning.

Rich

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
14.9 bah bah bahb hahha.. never knew you couldnt drive and automatic lol truck should easily be mid 13 stock

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
The guy in the harley was sleeping at the line racing a guy in a truck thats prob 1300lbs lighter with the biggest V6 made on happy gas. sucks to lose but i can see why too

dsgbolt

Established Member
Dude I had my old bold street tires and spun my ass off. How many times u been to the track stangmanfiveo with ur lightning?

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Come on guy give dsgbolt a break! He has never been at the track, That was his first time ever!!! He had bald tires and didn't know to lower the tire pressure! We where not BORN knowing we got to learn how to do it! I learn over the years and with the help of guys at the track and net. Instead of making fun of it maybe give him some advice for him to learn howto run too!!!

dsgbolt

Established Member
Thanks SS THIS. Some good advice would help too. Just give me a little time to get it down and I'll make better times. It's just the begining for me.

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Thanks SS THIS. Some good advice would help too. Just give me a little time to get it down and I'll make better times. It's just the begining for me.
No Biggie! Saying it like I see it Bro! One day we might be able to get together and I can give you some pointers! Even though it's not too much I know
that bagged chevy was sick. Have to say its pretty nice for a chevy

It sure looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread