Rear rotor part number?

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
Hi all...been too FORD 3 times..and they still keep sending the wrong rotors..i gave them the number thats posted on here..but they say it the wrong one...does anyone know the new part number of the rear rotors for a 2004 lightning....im pretty pissed off..been on blocks for almost 2 weeks now ffs....thanks...ken

Zemedici

Established Member

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
sorry for all the questions..im just so fed up with FORD right now..

may go aftermarket ....any thoughts??...not loaded right now..so cant go slotted or high end...

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
ya..04 was a bad year..they had 2 types of F150s..the heritage and the new style... thanks for your help man..ill check out your link...im in canada..so..have to check out shipping etc..thanks.

Zemedici

Established Member
ya..04 was a bad year..they had 2 types of F150s..the heritage and the new style... thanks for your help man..ill check out your link...im in canada..so..have to check out shipping etc..thanks.

yessir, I saw you were in Toronto, but Summit is a HUGE parts warehouse for us in the US, and they ship international regularly I believe, shouldnt be too too bad. I've run these brakes on my cobras for a while, and they're badass for the money. They look awesome too.

Let us know how it shakes out brotha!

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
Well..i went online..checked ATE and Brembo for part numbers..Brembo had the numbers clearly..so i called the local parts source..and they had em in stock in 2 hours.. ON SALE as well....$119 for rear rotors..and $76 for the rear pads..that was 20% off..and fit like a glove..(well the one rotor did..then it started pissing rain)..

So pissed at FORD for effing me around for over a week and a half...and i had the parts in 2 hours....i only drive my L in the summer..and just lost almost 2 weeks for trying to stay with Ford original parts..thanks ford...end of rant..

thanks all for you help.....cheers!!!!

Dusten

Established Member
I got my rotors at Napa. Ill get you a part number in three am

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
For anyone else looking here are napa numbers.

4b39aeee294f926c5e6e246a251e6ba4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
Thanks Dusten.....and for those that want rear Brembo rotors and pads part numbers were 08.8994.81 for the rotors...and P24083N for the rear pads..

Users who are viewing this thread