Rear Seat Delete!

cobramark

Established Member
I have read all the previous posts regarding this, however is there any rear seat delete kits that match perfectly to our interior. What color interior is the Cobra, Black or dark Charcoal? If you have pics please post them.

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
There are some delete kits that match our Dk Charcoal interior. I haven't ordered one yet, but don't pay over $70. spurlockracing.com is the kit I belive I will be getting.

cobramark

Established Member
http://www.themotorcompany.com/cata...t.php?cPath=233

The Deluxe model has sound deadening material as well, which is what I have installed. It looks like the car came with it from the factory.

Mike

Does that kit match the trunk carpet as well? Looks high quality from their website. Also did you need to do any bracing for the kit? Are all srews, etc included? Can I place a laptop misc on the Deluxe model?

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
None of the rear seat delete kits can hold any items, they are a thin board that can be easily cracked. You can put some papers on it or something, that wouldn't break it. The kit does match the carpet, it looks great in mine.

Bracing? No. It just lays in there and "snaps" in with 2 pushpins.

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
A FRIEND AND I MADE OUR OWN AND WENT TO AN UPHOLSTERY SHOP AND GOT THE FACTORY MATCHING CARPET. TOTAL COST WAS ABOUT $100 INCLUDING THE EMBROIDERED COBRA EMBLEM. DON'T HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA BUT WILL POST PIC'S WHEN POSSIBLE.

cobramark

Established Member
driving lesson

I would be very interested in seeing some pics. When are ya'll gonna start manufacturing so I can buy one?...lol

DRIVINGLESSON

Established Member
It was super easy. In fact we frenched in the two amps of his stereo. It looks awesome. Looking at digital cameras as I type. we are not carpenters, we we did it anyone can.

Steel City

Banned
There is not, never has been and never will be a kit that completely matches our interior. At best you will be very close but who really cares anyways, its not like there is people sitting back there!

:beer:

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I installed the one from the Motor Factory. It does indeed look factory. Looks clean. Although you can't sit on it, I transported a failry large VCR back their without any problems.

Black306

Established Member
I had a shop make me one using the same stuff found in the trunk.

rsd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread