Reason #8452 why I hate people. Merry $^#I$% Christmas...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You got me good ****er. Lol
latest?cb=20140710030031.png

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Per the tracking information, the packages were delivered to the OP's former residence.

I'm curious now. Explain how you think this all went down. How did the current occupants end up with the packages only AFTER the OP contacted the Post Office and Amazon?

Tracking information has a human component involved which allows for error. I've been on the receiving end of supposed detailed tracking verified by GPS only to find the package at another address.

Unlike you, I can not offer a definitive explanation of how it went down because there exist a great deal of unknowns. The circumstantial "evidence" wouldn't convict a ham sandwich in front of a jury full of muslims.

These people come across as slimy but being slimy doesn't prove a thing.

_Snake_

Established Member
Tracking information has a human component involved which allows for error. I've been on the receiving end of supposed detailed tracking verified by GPS only to find the package at another address.

Unlike you, I can not offer a definitive explanation of how it went down because there exist a great deal of unknowns. The circumstantial "evidence" wouldn't convict a ham sandwich in front of a jury full of muslims.

These people come across as slimy but being slimy doesn't prove a thing.

So you have no explanation for how they ended up with the packages? None at all?

Because a lot of us can take an educated guess as to how it happened. Using your jury analogy, it’s beyond a reasonable doubt. Unless you believe in Santa Claus. :)

Users who are viewing this thread