Reasonable price for this car?

Nasty500

Banned
48 is high. It's not brand new and there are 3 years released after It. I wouldn't pay more than about 44 if its exact what he wants.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Agreed, 45k I'd say is the cap, no stripes, no nav and no recaros is 3strikes, if it had nav and atleast the stripes then it'd be worth it or a little more, remember there is an ass for every seat and some jazz ball will go get financed for the full boat and not care

PLATIADO

Established Member
I think 48k is to high, in late 2010 I bought my brand new 2011 with nav for 47.5 to give you an idea.

Crushinator

Established Member
I just sold the 2012 in my sig with 1,100 miles for $43,500. Granted I may have gotten more in the spring, but that was the price I was willing to let it go for. So yes, $48,000 is way too high. I too had high hopes of a high 40's sale, but that soon became unrealistic when no one emailed or called until I lowered the price to within reason.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
42ish is reasonable as it's very low miles just check for previous mods as many of these cars are returned to stock to appear as "un-touched".

jaiasmit

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Definitely confirms my thinking. I'll pass all this along to my buddy. I really hope to get him into a Shelby. Just don't want him to be unrealistic about price.

Users who are viewing this thread