Recent video I did for Momentum Autosports.

Furinox

Established Member
This is camaro content, not mustang content so I apologize to the die hard mustang guys that can't seem to like all muscle cars. I figured some of you might like to see it.

This is the third video I've done for the company and I really like that they are embracing the online media approach as opposed to most shops that are barely able to get a website up and going.

Momentum autosports is a company in lewisville tx that does car modifications and also runs a racing team. The do high end builds on some pretty cool cars.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/18569772]Momentum Autosports Track Video on Vimeo[/ame]

O4COBRA

Established Member
Very nice video...

Can I ask what cameras were used, and editing software?

glhs422

Established Member
Can I ask what cameras were used, and editing software?

I found it listed in the description on the vimeo page:

"A video I did for a local racing company. This was the first time I stuck a gopro on the outside of a vehicle. It held on well and did its job. I was very happy with the outcome.

All clips were filmed with a GH2 and 14-42 kit lens except the on car scenes and timelapse were done with the gopro.

The slow down was done with after effects and twixtor."

O4COBRA

Established Member
I found it listed in the description on the vimeo page:

"A video I did for a local racing company. This was the first time I stuck a gopro on the outside of a vehicle. It held on well and did its job. I was very happy with the outcome.

All clips were filmed with a GH2 and 14-42 kit lens except the on car scenes and timelapse were done with the gopro.

The slow down was done with after effects and twixtor."

Thanks man!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread